Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Bertsch
United States
Tualatin
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After nearly giving up on finding a copy of this game before the reprint, I visited Olympic Cards and Comics in Lacey WA on Friday. As I made my third pass through their massive board game selection, I saw a copy sitting on a high shelf just out of reach. After a helpful employee, a big ladder and a retail price tag; I was able to finally secure my copy of Eclipse.

Although they only had one copy, I will say that they had the largest selection of board games I have seen in the Northwest. Olympic Card and Comics is now a must stop anytime I'm driving between Portland and Seattle.

My Eclipse copy will receive it's first play tomorrow! I wish everyone who is still looking for this game good luck, and don't give up hope!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't - but that's because I'm in no desperate rush to acquire this game. Will cheerfully wait until the May/June re-release or later, to pick this cool game up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Still two copies on the shelves at Game Matrix in Tacoma yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, I called today also. Funny that, they said they sold out Monday night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.