Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So just got into this game (meaning I have purchased a 2P BB and am still waiting for it to arrive), and there is a lot to learn.

My question is if I later buy the DMZ for the factions I get in the 2P BB will I just be augmenting the factions from my BB or duplicating them?

Is the main point for purchasing the DMZ to add more to the armies the starter gave you or to buy the factions not in the starters?

Thanks,

Jared

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the dmz contains the units and monsters from series 2 and 3, where as the 2P BB only has the figures from series 1. So it should be purely augmentation of your existing factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
the dmz contains the units and monsters from series 2 and 3, where as the 2P BB only has the figures from series 1. So it should be purely augmentation of your existing factions.

Perfect!

BTW is there a webpage that shows the listed monsters catagorized with the photo of them on the same page? I know Team Covenant has the wiki but I have to alway click back and forth and it makes it hard to absorb all of the factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saca_Muela wrote:
BTW is there a webpage that shows the listed monsters catagorized with the photo of them on the same page? I know Team Covenant has the wiki but I have to alway click back and forth and it makes it hard to absorb all of the factions.

Here's one that I have found extremely useful for that:

http://gameknave.com/monpoc/

It let's you fine tune exactly what you want to look at and see what you've selected as a group. I've spent a lot of time selection 'units' and individual faction names as I work my way through what's what.

I was in your shoes a month or two back, just starting to put stuff together. I was actually thinking about writing a small article about how I went about it, and what I learned in the process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
Saca_Muela wrote:

Here's one that I have found extremely useful for that:

http://gameknave.com/monpoc/

It let's you fine tune exactly what you want to look at and see what you've selected as a group. I've spent a lot of time selection 'units' and individual faction names as I work my way through what's what.

I was in your shoes a month or two back, just starting to put stuff together. I was actually thinking about writing a small article about how I went about it, and what I learned in the process.

That was excellent thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin duda
United States
fremont
California
flag msg tools
Saca_Muela wrote:

You're welcome.

I've also arranged the cards into printable sheets at the following url:

http://gameknave.com/monpoc/cards

head to kinko's and enjoy! (a whole set is ~65 pages, so you might want to limit it to just what you'll be playing with at first)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jugglervr wrote:
Saca_Muela wrote:

You're welcome.

I've also arranged the cards into printable sheets at the following url:

http://gameknave.com/monpoc/cards

head to kinko's and enjoy! (a whole set is ~65 pages, so you might want to limit it to just what you'll be playing with at first)

Yeah this really puts it all together. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.