Subject: looking for an adress in USA...to ship and re-ship... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas MAXIME
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

I'm introduce myself : My name is Nicolas, i live in France and I need some help :

I want to buy ascension chronicles Promo cards but the shipping is very expensive (34$). So i'm looking for somebody with an US adress in order to ship my order to him and then he re-ship my order to my french-adress in low price ( i think it's 8$ at my charge off course).

Thank you !

Nicolas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan O'Connor
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, we WILL be updating the shipping options on the website to bring back first class international shipping. USPS changed something in their shipping API and it broke that functionality on our site. Our web developer is currently working on it, and will hopefully have it fixed soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Sartori
Netherlands
Eindhoven
NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryno106 wrote:
For what it's worth, we WILL be updating the shipping options on the website to bring back first class international shipping. USPS changed something in their shipping API and it broke that functionality on our site. Our web developer is currently working on it, and will hopefully have it fixed soon.

please keep us updated, tnx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas MAXIME
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Always 32$ !! and now Promo pack cards are out of Stock !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Stadler
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Live long and prosper!
mbmbmbmbmb
ryno106 wrote:

Ryan, can you double-check this? It still doesn't seem to have changed. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan F
Canada
flag msg tools
ryno106 wrote:

Ryan, if you're affiliated with Gary Games I wonder if you can advise us when the dozens of concerns on shipping delays and prices will finally be addressed?

I've been waiting almost two months for some promo cards I ordered to be delivered and have seen neither hide nor hair of them, nor had a response on the website forums.

I sent an email today, but from what other forum members over at the Ascension website are saying, they are not even getting responses to emails.

It's very frustrating as a customer to have given your money to a company and not received the products in a timely manner or even be able to communicate with the company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nord
Germany
Wiesbaden
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only shipping option available for international shipping still is USPS Priority MailĀ® International ($32.00).

Could you please look into this.

I'd like to have the Year 1 Promo Pack, but $32.00 shipping for 9 cards is too steep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.