5 Posts

Risk Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question regarding 30 troops & missile --- Spoiler ---- rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boku 007
Austria
flag msg tools
How can the alien player destroy a city? And what happens with the city sticker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you actually opened the packet? If so, reading the cards in the packet should be pretty clear in answering your questions. It you haven't opened it, then I suggest not spoiling the game for yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boku 007
Austria
flag msg tools
I have opened the packet. But I can just find the additional rule N (page 13) regarding the ruins. There is no hint how to destroy a city. That was my question. But maybe some cards are missing in the german version (or my copy).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look through your event cards. I think there are stickers on the ones that say "die humans!" (In the English version) I only opened that pack recently and haven't played with the cards yet, but I think that's how it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boku 007
Austria
flag msg tools
Thank you. This was the missing link. I did not remember what was written on the event cards. The last game was quite a while ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.