Jedd Pearce
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
My name is Jedd and I love Medellín!
badge
The best show of all time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, my local game group is meeting in North Raleigh again tonight, and it looks like we'll be dealing out the random commons for our next Magic: The Gathering co-op draft. If anyone wants to join us see below for our co-op rules. Tonight's process will take less than an hour, so we'll be playing board games like normal as well.

Just let me know by geek mail if you want to join us and I'll get you the info!
Jedidiah

P.S. Please include your phone number so I can give you a call with directions.
P.P.S. If you're interested but don't think you can make it 'til next week, that probably won't be an issue, just let me know you're planning on coming.

Our Raleigh Co-Op Magic: The Gathering rules:
1. Please donate $10-20 to purchase new cards OR donate an equivalent value of cards to the co-op.
2. No cards from outside the co-op may be used unless they are drafted through the co-op. This encourages a level playing field where money doesn't buy success, and keeps most of us from going spend crazy on new cards (since we can't guarentee we'll be the ones getting them and not someone else).
3. We play a casual/weekly/multiplayer/Legacy format combined with weekly board game playing. Weekly attendance is encouraged but not required.
4. If you want to get your specific cards back once you leave the co-op, please maintain a list of which cards are yours. Also remember, you are playing with other people's cards, so be courteous when using and transporting them so as to maintain the best condition possible for as many games as possible. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.