Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you already are paying three professional artists ask one of them to help. Its kind of insulting to say you have these others you are paying and then ask for help for free. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C DS
Singapore
Singapore
---------
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope the two interested people will be getting something worth their time and effort. I'm with Beachler here. You should be paying the last artists, especially if the rest are getting paid.

As for the Kickerstarter not been available in your country, why not give Indiegogo a try. That crowdfunding site is international.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ira Martin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. I hope you get what you pay for. If there had been a thumbs down button I would have used it. I'm glad others felt soured by this request as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's okay, I feel your honesty got in the way. If you would have asked for vector art without mentioning the rest, you would have been fine.
Sometimes too much information is worse than not enough.

Make it pretty!
P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.