Savva Amusin
msg tools
Hello,

The rule book states that some vehicles do not have a turret, and that the main armament (MA) is hull mounted. These vehicles are called "Non Turreted" (NT).

When a hit is rolled against an NT vehicle, do you still go through the step to determine "vehicle hit location" by seeing if the color die is less than, equal to or greater than white dice roll.

Put differently, can a Non Turreted (NT) vehicle, still be hit in the "Turret" according to the "vehicle hit location" roll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, consider "turret" to be shorthand for "upper body" for non-turreted vehicles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell InGA
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In ASL (and probably starter kits) it is considered upper hull and lower hull. This would matter only if there is stronger or weaker armor in one location or the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Savva Amusin
msg tools
Thanks for the quick reply!

Being brand new to the game (and only reading ASLSK rules) it is quite hilarious that the following statement exists (i.e. a "nonturreted" vehicle can be hit in the turret). Glad to know it's a bit different, and actually more clear, in the full ASL rule book (i.e. upper body and lower body).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.