Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: GeekVideos Contest winnerMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: The Deep End Podcast Fan
Anyone interested in any of my items that didn't trade?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
No good deed goes unpunished.
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
Microbadge: Cure for cancer in our lifetimeMicrobadge: Exploration Games fanMicrobadge: I love WisconsinMicrobadge: Ursula K. Le Guin fanMicrobadge: A good night's sleep solves many problems
cosine wrote:
diehard4life wrote:
Wow, that's the second reference to that show online tonight... since just seeing it appear on Netflix today.

Is it that good?
If you are into British costume dramas, I suppose it is. Like a fancy well acted soap opera with a bit less amnesia and shenanigans.

Not really my thing, but the wife lives for it.
It is character driven. The writers are doing a great job to let that dictate the ploy. Overall, excellent writing. Also, it integrates into the history of the time beautifully. Historical events actually impact the storyline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Heath
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Support your FLGS!Microbadge: I love Milwaukee - A Great Place on a Great LakeMicrobadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization fan
slaqr wrote:
Anyone interested in any of my items that didn't trade?
I'm interested in a few:

A Castle for All Seasons
Carnival (slightly interested)
Potion making practice
Taluva (mostly interested in this one)
Pergamon (slightly interested in this one as well)

I'm willing to do a bulk deal if there's anything you're interested in, send me a GM if you think of something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pollock
United States
Cedarburg
WI
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: PollockCon attendeeMicrobadge: I love chemistryMicrobadge: Pandemic fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Juggler
diehard4life wrote:
Stoichi wrote:
This is almost as exciting as Downton Abbey! Thanks for the updates, Jack.

David
Wow, that's the second reference to that show online tonight... since just seeing it appear on Netflix today.

Is it that good?
Last night was the US finale for season 2. Hence the craziness.

I was worried this was a Jane Austen-esque type drama (it's not). The history tie in is fun to watch as Cate mentioned. Now that I think about it, my wife agreed to watch Game of Thrones if I watched Downton Abbey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Game Explainer
Seems very Jane Austen to me. Extremely actually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: My cat destroys games in progressMicrobadge: Milwaukee Brewers fanMicrobadge: Brewtown Boardgamers GuildMicrobadge: David Bowie fanMicrobadge: Venture Bros. fan
I would also be open to making side trades. I have a couple things on my trade list I forgot to submit to the math trade too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
Microbadge: Odin's Ravens fanMicrobadge: Ardbeg: Peat is all you need!Microbadge: VikingMicrobadge: ÁsatrúMicrobadge: Fjords fan
GoTeamVenture wrote:
I would also be open to making side trades. I have a couple things on my trade list I forgot to submit to the math trade too.
I'm open for side trades also. I'm going to be selling some things up at Fire & Ice, which is my yearly purging tradition. I'm open to making some deals before then...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Treasure those you love...
Microbadge: “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.” — Anaïs NinMicrobadge: Red and White Ribbon (Lymphoma/Lymphadema Awareness)Microbadge: I support ArsenalMicrobadge: Wine drinkerMicrobadge: Peace and Tolerance
I forgot to list World Without End in the math trade. I've actually been getting a lot of decent trade offers for that in the past few days for some reason. Of course, I'd prefer to trade it locally so if you're interested, let me know soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pollock
United States
Cedarburg
WI
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: PollockCon attendeeMicrobadge: I love chemistryMicrobadge: Pandemic fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Juggler
I'm open for additional trades with my left overs:

Caesar & Cleopatra (German)
Colossal Arena
Drakon (3rd Edition)
Hoity Toity
Loopin' Louie
Mr. Jack + Extension
Mystery Rummy: Jekyll & Hyde
Saga
Wyatt Earp

I had my eyes on:

A Castle for All Seasons, Elder Sign, Eminent Domain, and King of Tokyo.

I'd throw in multiple titles depending on the trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Rathsack
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
OVERTEXT AHHHHHHH!!!!
Microbadge: Tales of the Arabian Nights fanMicrobadge: Millennium Blades fanMicrobadge: I Adventure with FinnMicrobadge: City of Heroes fanMicrobadge: Fortuna fan
I am open for any trades as long as its a trade for $cash$. Saving up for a crokinole board. Lots of my stuff will be in the Sat auction this weekend, look for it there or make me an offer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
Microbadge: Odin's Ravens fanMicrobadge: Ardbeg: Peat is all you need!Microbadge: VikingMicrobadge: ÁsatrúMicrobadge: Fjords fan
DrFace wrote:
I am open for any trades as long as its a trade for $cash$. Saving up for a crokinole board. Lots of my stuff will be in the Sat auction this weekend, look for it there or make me an offer!
Heh, I need to save coins for the same. Once I saw the custom board a local friend just got I was jealous, and committed to get one for my own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Gold game player. At least 5,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with purple!Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Vital Lacerda fanMicrobadge: Struggle of Empires fan
I'm open to selling any game I have for trade and taking offers on anything else I haven't played in a while.

I'm going to sell some games soon so I can get them all on the 5 bookshelves I have. Right now they are spilling out and all over the basement which is not pleasing my wife whistle

Anyways, I'm not sure how I'm going to sell (ebay, BGG sale, BGG geeklist auction or taking them to cons for their table sales). Anyone with experience please feel free to GM me any help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.” — Anaïs NinMicrobadge: Red and White Ribbon (Lymphoma/Lymphadema Awareness)Microbadge: I support ArsenalMicrobadge: Wine drinkerMicrobadge: Peace and Tolerance
One more thing everyone...

It will make our experience at the exchange a lot easier if you can please make it known here who you will be a proxy for.

Here's what I know right now:

Cate108 --> proxy will be me.
GoTeamVenture --> proxy will be me.
Bop517 --> proxy will be Christian (diehard4life)
Scoutmom --> proxy will be Ryan (slaqr)

Please make a note of these, if you have any trades with these people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: iPad enthusiastMicrobadge: GMT fanMicrobadge: Roger's GMT P500 Geeklist fanMicrobadge: Rodger B. MacGowan fanMicrobadge: Big Bang Theory fan
anglotiger wrote:
One more thing everyone...

It will make our experience at the exchange a lot easier if you can please make it known here who you will be a proxy for.

Here's what I know right now:

Cate108 --> proxy will be me.
GoTeamVenture --> proxy will be me.
Bop517 --> proxy will be Christian (diehard4life)
Scoutmom --> proxy will be Ryan (slaqr)

Please make a note of these, if you have any trades with these people.
Another thing that I found to be helpful (at least for me) in the most recent MT I participated in was to affix a post-it-note to each item with the following information:

Item name
To: (recipient's BGG username)

In this instance, the MT meetup was in the gaming area of a FLGS, so this allowed me to drop off my stuff and browse the store while waiting for the other folks to arrive. It also helped prepare "piles" for specific folks who hadn't arrived yet.

Just my two

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Belgian Malinois loverMicrobadge: In Memoriam: Chad JensenMicrobadge: Chicago Cubs fanMicrobadge: Omnis singulus exemplum Declarationem Libertatis fuerit frugalis or Every single extra copy of the Declaration of Independence has been thriftedMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
For anyone interested in the prototyping box - I have just upgraded it. I've added plastic cubes perfect for games that are about 3/8" (~1 cm) each in a rainbow assortment of colors. 100 ea in fuschia/deep pink, orange yellow, green, blue, purple to go along with the 120 meeples (red/orange/yellow/green/blue/purple), two sizes of wood discs in various colors (Ravensburger), the plastic pyramids (red/orange/yellow/green/blue/purply pink - or is that pinky purple - black and clear) etc. I am also adding 25 sheets of good quality chipboard (grey).

I'll post a pic later

edit - plastic cubes (seem to be solid, not hollow) 1 cm ea., pyramids, meeples and discs for color comparison

From gallery of scoutmom

From gallery of scoutmom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Pokrzywa
United States
Circle Pines
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of One GirlMicrobadge: Reiner Knizia freakMicrobadge: New Orleans Saints fanMicrobadge: Geekway to the West attendeeMicrobadge: Peppino is ready!
I will be the proxy for
Kyle Lobner
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Valdora fanMicrobadge: Milwaukee Brewers fanMicrobadge: Witch's Brew fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Gaming Hoopla attendeeMicrobadge: Green Bay Packers fanMicrobadge: Milwaukee Brewers fanMicrobadge: Important announcement about BGG communication!Microbadge: 2020 Ultimate Supporter
I have gotten quite the sinus infection in the last day or so, so it's looking like I won't be able to head up. As such, I'm looking for a proxy. Anyone that is willing I will meet up with (or my wife will) to do both hand-offs at their convenience, but the closer the proxy lives to Brookfield, the better. Any willing helpers? I've just got two games going out and coming back.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
motoyugota wrote:
I have gotten quite the sinus infection in the last day or so, so it's looking like I won't be able to head up. As such, I'm looking for a proxy. Anyone that is willing I will meet up with (or my wife will) to do both hand-offs at their convenience, but the closer the proxy lives to Brookfield, the better. Any willing helpers? I've just got two games going out and coming back.

Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately I'm really not in a position to come out to Brookfield - I host games night tomorrow after work and Friday night I have to clean out the car to make room for everyone and everything I'm taking up to the con. If you can make it over to the East Side to drop things off, I can proxy for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
It's almost here. I'm pumped~! Heading up with my wife in tow for the first time in a few minutes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
diehard4life wrote:
It's almost here. I'm pumped~! Heading up with my wife in tow for the first time in a few minutes...
Save me some space at the auction table tomorrow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: GeekVideos Contest winnerMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: The Deep End Podcast Fan
anglotiger wrote:
diehard4life wrote:
Save me some space at the auction table tomorrow...
Ditto that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Schmit
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Here I Stand fanMicrobadge: Here I Stand fanMicrobadge: Here I Stand fanMicrobadge: Here I Stand fanMicrobadge: Here I Stand fan
Hey traders, just a last reminder that our meeting spot will be table "R5" which is in the back corner of the hall. I'll be there from 11-1 or so to babysit if you want to drop off games and do whatever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
ratpfink wrote:
Hey traders, just a last reminder that our meeting spot will be table "R5" which is in the back corner of the hall. I'll be there from 11-1 or so to babysit if you want to drop off games and do whatever.
Thanks Karl!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  |