Levi Applegate
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just put in an order for some new games, so I need to sell some of my less played (and unplayed) games to make some space and a little money.

I've posted the following games on Craigslist, because if at all possible, I'd like to sell them locally, however, I will ship them if you'd like. I'm also listing lower prices on BGG than on Craigslist. They are all listed in the BGG Marketplace, so BGG will get their commission. If you're in or around Tulsa, I can get them to you as soon as today.

Tigris & Euphrates - $29 Bought new, played 3-4 times. Great Condition.

Kingdoms (FFG Silver Line Edition) - $10 Bought used, inventoried, but haven't played. Good Condition.

Terra Prime - $15 Open but unpunched (never played). Great Condition, I've verified that it's mold free!

I will take $50 for all three of the above Euro Games.

COBRA: Game of the Normandy Breakout (TSR Expanded Edition - 1984) - $29 Box still in original shrink wrap, minor shelf wear.

Barbarossa: Game of the Russo-German War 1941-45 (SPI - 1986) - $19 Still in original shrink wrap, minor shelf wear.

I will take $45 for both War Games.

Thanks!

-Levi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.