Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm considering picking this up but I'm worried a deluxe version will be out in a couple years (like Phantom Leader) and I'm better off waiting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Dalley
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phantom Leader really was only part of a game. U-boat leader has all the promotions for every boat. The only thing they could add would be a mounted board. They may make a sequel, but I wouldn't wait if you want to get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
Jdlly wrote:
Phantom Leader really was only part of a game. U-boat leader has all the promotions for every boat. The only thing they could add would be a mounted board. They may make a sequel, but I wouldn't wait if you want to get it.

...And the updated rulebook with the official optional rules added. But those can be downloaded from the DVG site and printed out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
Jdlly wrote:

...And the updated rulebook with the official optional rules added. But those can be downloaded from the DVG site and printed out.

The updated rulebook, mounted board, high quality counters, more campaigns/missions were the things I thought may be included in a deluxe version.

There's a ding and dent copy I can pick up locally ($35). I'll probably pick that up once I've played Hornet Leader some more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.