Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Severn
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not doing so well in my first mission...5 of my men are dead and 1 more is incapacitated...only 8 VPs so far but all Germans so far have been incapacitated...

So, basically I am in operations and "scouting" out the map with my 2 remaining soldiers (1 wounded) trying to activate some more Germans so I can get those last 5 VPs to win (acutally only need 2 more and I can try to drag a US soldier I found from the previous unit to safety for 3 more VPs)...

Can't find them yet...is there a point when all Germans who could be activated already have been?

thx
Bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that is the beauty of Ambush, you never know if all the Germans are on the board or not. But with such high losses you may want to put this down to a learning game and try again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. It's gonna be rough with that many losses.

You can know if all the possible enemies have been activated, though it's a very meta-game thing. If you've used all the letters available for Germans in one scenario, they're used up.

However, I'm not sure that each scenario has all of the units somewhere on the board. I've only hit this limit once in all of the scenarios in the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.