Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Phillips
United States
Bloomsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have a copy of this I'm willing to trade. So many people were disappointed that they didn't get a copy that I'm willing to part with mine. However, the catch is that I am not looking for a ton of stuff. The one thing that I REALLY want is a copy of the 2010 Rattus Essen expansion. If anyone wants to trade, let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have a copy of supernova for trade, the promo I really want is the Alien Frontiers: the Space Crane so if anyone would be interested in making that trade, please let me know.

EDIT: My copy of Supernova is no longer available, still interested in Space Crane though and would be willing to purchase or trade for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a copy of Supernova. I have a promo card for the soon-to-be released Euro game "Lords of Waterdeep". Since I received the card for free (at DDXP 2012), I'd be willing to pay the base price of Supernova. Post a message here or send me a pm if interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also be willing to trade my unopened copy of Supernova for the Alien Frontiers Space Crane (purple-backed version).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Davis
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also no longer have a copy of Supernova for trade. There are various other promos/games that I'm interested in. My want list is mostly up to date.

Thanks to all who emailed me.
Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Henschel
United States
Two Harbors
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to pick up a Supernova soon. Look through my trade list or shoot me an offer of how much you'd like in cash. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im confused.....
Trade a PS3 and games for a $70 board game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.