United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings!

As the Republicans go around the country showing serious misunderstandings about the Founding Fathers, their ideas, and this thing called "The Constitution"...

...it's probably a good thing that the Chinese New Year celebrations are done and production is under way.

The issue with matching card front/back is resolved.
Also, the thickness of the cards SHOULD be taken care of. The new cards will be 260g cardstock. It is the thickest standard paper available.

I don't know the price yet for replacement decks. I will mention all that on BGG later--which will also be when I put the link up on the JRG website for people wanting replacement decks. I REALLY can't see those decks being more than $1.50 + shipping. (But I'm wrong on a lot of things in life...so that quote can't be used against me!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered cards Will order cards. Great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Grouch
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jollyrogergames wrote:
As the Republicans go around the country showing serious misunderstandings about the Founding Fathers, their ideas, and this thing called "The Constitution"...

Jim, love the game, pre-ordered a first edition copy back when it was offered, but really disappointed in the above - it belongs in the RPS forum, not a game publishing announcement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bill_andel wrote:
jollyrogergames wrote:

Jim, love the game, pre-ordered a first edition copy back when it was offered, but really disappointed in the above - it belongs in the RPS forum, not a game publishing announcement.

It's a political game. Kind of hard to separate. I thought it was funny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
bill_andel wrote:
jollyrogergames wrote:

I agree with Bill. This isn't the place for current political commentary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
I thought it was funny also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
aldaryn wrote:
I thought it was funny also.
Funny, perhaps, and true (in my opinion) but bad business decision nevertheless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
jollyrogergames wrote:

Jim, take this to the RSP forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Owens
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jollyrogergames wrote:

Completely unnecessary comment, Jim. Disappointing.

Maybe you should donate my copy to Ezra Klein, since he seems to think the Constitution is incapable of being understood and that the Founding Fathers' intent was "positive rights" and not "negative rights".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wendigo song
United States
Claymont
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a Conservative and a Republican and to all the people that expressed displeasure at Jim's comment please get over yourselves. The man was making a joke and if your views are so weak that you can't handle a joke from someone else then I feel bad for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread has been locked.

As a general reminder, we have a designated Religion Sex and Politics forum - posting on those topics outside of that forum is not permitted.

Remember, if you see content that you find offensive or otherwise violates our Community Rules please consider flagging any offending posts as violations by using the icon rather than responding. This serves two functions - first, if enough users flag a post then it will be collapsed from general view. Second, flagging posts helps bring them to the attention of the forum moderators.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.