Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
I came across Weapons and Warriors first at a yardsale when I realized it was what every young boy ever wanted to play. You get to fire cannonballs with catapults, ballistae, and even a trebuchet! I have several incomplete sets/versions/expansions, but I would like more. Does anyone else appreciate this game and/or know where I could find affordable pieces/sets? Here are some of the sets:
Weapons and Warriors: Castle Combat Set
Weapons & Warriors: Lashout Launcher
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I still own all the sets (of the medieval version, not the pirate ones). As a kid, my friends and I would combine our sets and have massive battles lasting hours. It still happens from time to time, only now alcohol is involved so it's even better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds amazing! I have the pirate one (mostly) and it's not as good anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
England
Harrow
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Try the ebay link I just added to the Castle Siege Game page. Buy it now for $25 + $12.75 shipping seems reasonable. Lots more available there, though I suspect you already thought of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.