Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Computer Based Board Gaming » BrettspielWelt (BSW)

Subject: New BSW game: Santa Cruz rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On Sunday, 12 February 2012, 18:00 german time, Santa Cruz is coming to BSW.

2-4 players, family game / light strategic game (age 8+), by Marcel-Andrè Cassasola Merkle.

german announcement
german rules from the Hans im Glück homepage
BSW instructions (not translated yet)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arrrrr!
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I like it when BSW adds new games, but I really wish that they would focus more on deep strategy games not family games. Someone who is willing to play on an online gaming server is usually not a family gamer. Also, I wish that they would add more well-received games instead of brand new ones. Just some thoughts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish they would focus on the updating the core platform.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristen Hansen
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
I was the turkey all along!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, I was trying to translate the news update when I logged on and got as far as, "I think Santa Cruz is coming, let me check BBG." I knew BBG wouldn't let me down! Thanks for posting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
KittyPaws9 wrote:
Ha, I was trying to translate the news update when I logged on and got as far as, "I think Santa Cruz is coming, let me check BBG." I knew BBG wouldn't let me down! Thanks for posting.

Ah, the old BBG... love that site!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristen Hansen
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
I was the turkey all along!
mbmbmbmbmb
kreikkaturkulainen wrote:
KittyPaws9 wrote:

Ah, the old BBG... love that site!

Ha! Yeah, I guess it's like when I accidentally call it/try to type Game Board Geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.