Grave Business» Forums » Rules

Subject: Few questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grenko Nekrovitch
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a few questions since I read the rulebook, and I cannot manage to find the answers on some points.

It seems that a zombi can carry more than one object, it seem too that a zombi who have flipped a equipement must leave is place even if he isn't "damaged".

But, first question : what happens when a zombi can't flip anymore piece of corpse? Imagine that you've been quite attacked during a round, and kept in place. But this time your last piece of corps just been flipped. It is a strick back. Your opponent flips a strick back too. What happens ?

Second question : who is the real "victim" of the telescop? Who reveals his zombies ? the owner of the zombi that was equipped OR the owner of the zombi that forced you to flip this item? If the first answer is the right one, i can't imagine myself putting that one on one of my creatures, it would be just like shootting one'self.

Thanx in advance for the replies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Grenko wrote:
I had a few questions since I read the rulebook, and I cannot manage to find the answers on some points.

It seems that a zombi can carry more than one object, it seem too that a zombi who have flipped a equipement must leave is place even if he isn't "damaged".

But, first question : what happens when a zombi can't flip anymore piece of corpse? Imagine that you've been quite attacked during a round, and kept in place. But this time your last piece of corps just been flipped. It is a strick back. Your opponent flips a strick back too. What happens ?
the zombie tries to flip a tile and fails, but more importantly, he doesn't fight back, so he loses his spot. good question.

Quote:
Second question : who is the real "victim" of the telescop? Who reveals his zombies ? the owner of the zombi that was equipped OR the owner of the zombi that forced you to flip this item? If the first answer is the right one, i can't imagine myself putting that one on one of my creatures, it would be just like shootting one'self.
the owner of the other player who caused the telescope to be knocked off your zombie, not the owner of the equipped zombie. You are correct that it would be terrible if the owner of the telescope had to reveal all his zombies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grenko Nekrovitch
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you for the answers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.