Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » British Columbia

Subject: Looking for group - East Van rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
British Columbia
flag msg tools
I live out in East Van (Victoria & Kingsway) and I'm looking for a regular gaming group in my area. I have some friends who get together and play but due to mixed schedules and location we only really game sporadically every few weeks or so. I am low AP and easy going and like opponents that challenge me.

I'd like to find a group who fit socially and tastewise. I love economic euros (Power Grid, Imperial, Railways of the World, Container), deduction (Letters from Whitechapel, Mr. Jack), worker placement (Stone Age, Taluva, Carcassonne) and games like Descent or Formula D. I primarily like low luck strategy games and I'm not generally a fan of most Ameritrash or war games. I own quite a few games and am more than happy to bring them.

If you're looking for another gaming member and I sound like someone who would gel with your group drop me a line and maybe we can do a test run. I'm not really looking to go to open games nights at stores as too often I end up playing games I don't really like with people I don't enjoy playing against.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.