Hide
6 Posts

HeroQuest: Against the Ogre Horde» Forums » General

Subject: Against the ogre horde help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willy Member
msg tools
Hi all.. I recently bought the "HeroQuest" expansion "Against the ogre horde" and was promised a full version of it. My problem is that the ogre throne that comes with it did not have the platic side pieces that it needs. Is this because you are supposed to use the pieces from the original game or should I write him so that I can get these pieces too?

Hope you can help me.. I have looked at a lot of pictures of the expansion and some seem to have the pieces and some do not

Have a cool day
Mr Waste
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You are correct, the expansion only comes with the cardboard insert, and you are supposed to use the original game's throne sides. Which is annoying if you've glued the original like me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Member
msg tools
Hehe exactly Thank you for the quick reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gomez
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always purchase an extra throne on eBay for a few bucks. That's what I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
col_w wrote:
You are correct, the expansion only comes with the cardboard insert, and you are supposed to use the original game's throne sides. Which is annoying if you've glued the original like me!

REALLY?!?!?!??! I didn't know this. The version I got actually had side pieces already in it. I thought it was new.. maybe it was HeroQuest: Wizards of Morcar that I got on sprues and this one was assembled already...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarno Pärnänen
Finland
flag msg tools

Found this old thread. Ok, I am such new collector, that when I now bought The Ogre Horde expansion, i just sacrificed the normal throne side parts and 2 inside parts of tables from another game (spare parts game) and put it together. Works pretty nice without too much modding I think?

Strange that I did not find this kind of easy solution from internet pictures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.