Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Tomlinson
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just noticed that the Russian Guards T34-85 has an AT value of 7-7 on its normal side, but 7-8 when reduced.

Is this correct or is it a mistake?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Payne
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A mistake, I think. Just checked 2 Guards T-34/85 from my set and one had the error, you describe, and another was 7-7 on both sides. I've also found a problem with one of my RKKA ISU-122s. I haven't seen AP post anything about this before, maybe worth firing off an e-mail - although it will undoubtedly take a while for them to reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tomlinson
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found the very useful errata lists at PGHQ and they say it should be 7-7.

Is the PGHQ errata sanctioned by Avalanche?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Petters
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PG-HQ didn't compile the FAQ. The FAQ was, if I remember correctly, was compiled through questions raised in various forums and emails directly with AP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CletePurcel wrote:
Is the PGHQ errata sanctioned by Avalanche?

Yes.

Also our immensely helpful Annotated Rules are, as the page intro says, AP-approved and to be considered canon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CletePurcel wrote:
I have just noticed that the Russian Guards T34-85 has an AT value of 7-7 on its normal side, but 7-8 when reduced. Is this correct or is it a mistake?

It's always a good idea to check the scenario you want to play on PG-HQ before doing so. This is because we compile errata at 3 levels: game, scenario, and unit.

The errata section at the bottom of each scenario page will automatically show you all errata for the parent game, all errata for the scenario itself, AND all errata for any units which are participating in the scenario.

This is a big improvement over the old massive list used before PG-HQ launched where one had to read through the entire PG universe errata list to see if anything applied to today's play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tomlinson
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. That is really useful to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.