...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
This is the thirteenth in a series of an experimental game. Balance is not promised.
The concept of this game is all about the Mexican Standoff.
a) In addition to their normal roles, each player will be Tough. Each player will need to be lynched, brutaled and/or nightkilled twice to be killed. Players WILL NOT be told when their "Tough" is spent.
b) Each player will have a one use Secret Vote order. This order will allow the player to place a secret vote on one player of their choice. Secret Votes do not count toward LHLV.
c) Each player will have a Brutal. Brutals Order are mandatory and cannot be targeted at yourself. Players will be allowed to establish a brutal list, indicating which order they would like to brutal in. The list can be as long or as short as that player wishes, and Brutal Orders will be carried over from day to day. If the player has no valid Brutal Order, the Mod will choose a player from that player's team, in the following order (Repeats will not be selected by the Mod either):
Good Team 1) Seer 2) Priest (Randomly selected by Cassie) 3) Aux Seer 4) Hunter 5) Villager, Normal (Randomly selected by Cassie) 6) Villager, White Hat 7) Villager, Tinker
Evil Side 1) Wolf (Randomly selected by Cassie) 2) Cultist 3) Sorcerer 4) Aux Sorcerer
d) Dusk and Dawn will occur at 2:01pm BGG, THE SAME TIME!. All orders (Brutals and Night Orders) are due by then. If an order is not submitted, no order will permitted. No exceptions.
e) Orders will take place in the following order: 1) Views 2) Lynches, Night Kills, and Brutals orders (at the same time) 3) Brutals with no orders
Special 17-Player Ruleset
Good Roles: Seer: Each night receives a vision of a target player as 'Positive' (Wolf, or Tinker)' or 'Negative.' The seer WILL NOT receive a vision on Night 0.
Aux Seer: Each night receives a vision of a target player as 'Positive' (Sorcerer, Aux Sorcerer, Cultist, or Tinker) or 'Negative.' The Aux Seer WILL NOT receive a vision on Night 0.
Hunter: If only two players remain in the game and the Hunter is one of those players, then the good team wins even if the other player is a werewolf. Additionally, as long as the Hunter is alive, the wolves will need a clear majority to win.
2 Priest: As long as both priests are alive, the full role of any player killed will be revealed in the thread. As long as one priest is alive, the wolf status (Wolf or Not Wolf) of any player killed will be revealed in the thread.
6 Villagers: Ordinary villagers with no special powers. One of the Villagers will be an unaware Tinker (viewed positive by the Seer, Aux Seer, Sorcerer or Aux Sorcerer). One of the Villagers will be an unaware White Hat (Role revealed upon death)
Evil Roles: 3 Werewolves: The werewolves know each other's identity, and may private message/chat without restriction. Each night the wolves choose one target player to kill. There is no kill on Night 0.
Sorcerer: Each night receives a vision of a target player as 'Positive' (Seer, Aux Seer, or Tinker) or 'Negative.' The sorcerer WILL NOT receive a vision on Night 0. The sorcerer wins if the wolves win, but does not count as a werewolf for parity purposes.
Aux Sorcerer: Each night receives a vision of a target player as 'Positive' (Priests, or Tinker) or 'Negative.' The sorcerer WILL NOT receive a vision on Night 0. The sorcerer wins if the wolves win, but does not count as a werewolf for parity purposes.
Cultist: This player will start out with the name and roles of all evils in the game. The cultist wins if the wolves win, but does not count as a werewolf for parity purposes.
Victory Conditions: Good: All good players win if all werewolves are eliminated, or if the last two players remaining are the hunter and one werewolf. The Sorcerer, Aux Sorcerer, and Cultist do not have to be eliminated in order for Good to win.
Evil: All evil players win if the wolves achieve parity: if at any time the number of wolves remaining equals the number of non-wolves remaining (including the Sorcerer, Aux Sorcerer, and Cultist), evil wins. However, if one wolf is left with the hunter, then good wins. The Sorcerer, Aux Sorcerer, and Cultist count as a 'non-wolf' for this purpose.
All Dead: If every player in the game is dead, everyone (but the moderator(s)) will lose.
Other Information: Dusk: 2:01pm BGG Dawn: 2:01pm BGG Tie Breaker: LHLV
Last edited Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 pm (Total Number of Edits: 20)
Your Moderator has enabled the Cassandra Automatic Vote Tally system for this game. In order for it to function correctly, your votes will need to be formatted correctly. The following rules will explain what you will need to do:
Players 1. All votes must be bolded
2. The entire vote statement must be bolded and enclosed in bracekts: [vote jmilum]
3. Only one vote per post.
4. If you [vote nightfall] your vote will be locked (voting nightfall is allowed in the same post as a vote for a player, but it must come after it, this does not violate Rule #3)
5. Vote tallies will be automatically posted to the game thread hourly if the tally has changed. The Tally and Vote Logs (for each game day) are also available on the Cassandra game page.
6. If your vote is not counted be sure to check the Vote Log page and see if it was marked invalid and why.
7. Case does not matter and simple typos will not cause the vote to fail.
8. You may [vote no lynch] if your game allows it.
9. Non voting players will be listed in the tallies. This will only be correct if the Moderator notes which players have been killed (see below)
10. Editing a vote post will invalidate the vote and it will not be counted.
Moderators 1. The moderator will need to post [Dawn] when the day begins (after the night results are posted) and [Dusk] when the lynch deadline has passed and the day is over. Votes will not be counted after [Dusk] has been posted. They will be registered again after [Dawn] is next posted.
2. You may include a day number in the dawn and dusk post for informational purposes, but it will not be used by the system. Cassandra will increment an internal counter each time it sees [Dawn] no matter what day is shown in a dawn post (i.e. [Dawn 3] the three is allowed but ignored)
3. After dusk has been posted, the Moderator may go to the game page on Cassandra to request a Final Tally to be posted before the normal scan period has elapsed (i.e. Game Y gets scanned at 45 min. after the hour, if it lynches at 7pm the moderator may request a tally to be posted from the game page before 7:45pm. it will also be posted regardless of whether or not it has been changed since the last posting) - Do this by clicking on the 'Retrieve Final Lynch Time Vote' link.
4. You will need to note which players were killed via the lynch or at night by either posting [killed jmilum] in the thread, or by going to the game page and editing the player list. When posting in the thread, be sure to post [dusk] before posting the lynch kill, and post [dawn] before posting the night kill. Example: A. lynch time has passed so post [dusk] B. goto the game page and select a final tally to be posted C. check the final tally and post [killed melsana] D. after the night deadline has passed post [dawn] E. post the night kill with [killed kima]
Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.