Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that there are new huts included in this expansion. I've heard that they are the same huts that were in the New Huts expansion that was released in an issue of Spielbox a few years ago along with a small Carcassonne expansion. I've gotten one confirmation, but was hoping for a second before I buy something I don't need. Can anyone else confirm this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to put your mind at rest Chris, check page 7 of the rules - it details the 6 'old expansion' huts on that page. Exactly the same as the Spielbox huts: http://www.riograndegames.com/uploads/Game/Game_398_gameRule...

However, there are 9 new huts, on top of the 6 Spielbox huts, to compliment the expansion - listed in the 'contents' on page 2, with the new huts effects described on page 8.

Hope that helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Im far from an official voice but The game comes with a new board piece that fits over the original with new actions and pieces for it.
As well as cards abd Huts that involve the new pieces.

Oops what he above me said I was on the phone and didnt post what I had written right away thus the better answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I believe you. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.