Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jann Beckers
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all. I am a big fan of music. All kinds of music: classical, jazz, movie soundtracks, rock, ... There is not a single moment in my life where there is no tune inside my head. If it weren't for my girlfriend, I would put on music all the time!

And I also like games a lot. When hosting a game night I always try to "set the mood" for my fellow players. I do this to enhance their involvement and to spice things up a bit. The only thing is... I am always scrolling through my iTunes/Spotify lists to look for good music or sounds, and it is rather cumbersome.

So I decided to put together some playlists for each game I own. You can use these to randomly play ambient music or to use according to your needs. My first result you can hear (and use) on:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL69030EADB5BD957D&feat...

It contains:
- Sound effects like shutting doors, whispering voices, running heels, ...
- Scary music from movies
- Beautiful Gregorian Chants and modern classical music
- Some chase music that you can use when a novice is caught

So for every need a tune! I hope you guys like it and maybe want to use it and let me know whether your playing group liked it or not.

I think about making more of these playlists in the near future for various games. This is my first test. So any comment is useful.

Enjoy! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Petters
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is Mozart's Requiem???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moyersoen
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an excellent initiative. The game requires some ambiance music in order to put the players in the right mood.

I will contact the publisher and see what we can do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.