Hide
4 Posts

Escape from Colditz» Forums » General

Subject: Peculiar dice query rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ramster999 England
msg tools
I have an early edition of Escape from Colditz that is in VGC and was looking to sell. Whilst checking it out I noticed that one of the 2 red plastic six sided dice was unusual. It has only four sides with dimples - the 3 and 4 are present and opposite each other; and the 5 and 6 are present and opposite each other. The other 2 sides are smooth. The 2nd dice is normal.

I can find nothing in the rules of the game to say why the dice is like this. Can anyone offer any clues as to whether or not this dice belongs to this game and, if not, to which game it might belong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Ellis
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I cant say one way or another, but either way I am looking for a copy of Colditz. What's your price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thread moved to Escape from Colditz» Forums » General

P.S. From my recollection my copy of Escape from Colditz came with two normal d6, is it possible an extra die has been put in your set over the years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The proper dice are normal D6 - they have to be rolled together & added, so they have to be normal to get the expected results.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.