Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lyn Bonaparte
United States
Fulton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read a couple of threads about these cards (with conflicting answers) and I am a little confused. Are they or are they not going to be re-released? Does anyone happen to know?

These seem to be the only cards I am missing now, I've located some of the other promos. I've seen these werewolf cards being sold for $40 on up, so that makes me think that they are not going to be reprinted?

Any answers would be appreciated, thanks so much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
https://sites.google.com/site/cnjxwing/home
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/748754/werewolf-promo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are the only cards I am missing as well and the promo pack #3 is no longer offered. The other cards from that promo pack (Thornwood Forest, Void Apocalypse, and Guardian of Revenge) are available at the AEG store as the Vicious Promo Pack, but it sadly doesn't include the Werewolves. I'd love to get my hands on the Werewolf promos as well but not at an inflated cost. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the AEG offers them again down the road but right now there hasn't been any official word that I'm aware of regarding it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Danish
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender Wiggin wrote:
I'd love to get my hands on the Werewolf promos as well but not at an inflated cost. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the AEG offers them again down the road but right now there hasn't been any official word that I'm aware of regarding it.

+1!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finally found a copy of my missing promo #2 and it's on the way to my home.

At last my search for those *%$/"$&$!!! promos is over and i've got them all.

I feel for you guys. Thunderstone is annoying when it comes to promos and obsessive completedness syndrome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Werewolves cards only (unplayed) and would be willing to part with them. If anyone has a trade or other offer, send me a geekmail.

edit: gone, gone, gone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rokkr wrote:
I have the Werewolves cards only (unplayed) and would be willing to part with them. If anyone has a trade or other offer, send me a geekmail.

edit: gone, gone, gone

And that's what I get for forgetting to subscribe to the thread: completely missing this! Gah!

Anyone else feel like parting with their Werewolves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.