Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played my first solo game last night, and I'm very impressed by the sophistication of the AI. I know it's just a flowchart, but I really got the feeling I was up against a malevolent intelligence. The only downside was how slow I was...it took me an embarrassing amount of time to get through one turn.

On to my question: the solo rules say that as WMD plots become available, they replace the lowest-numbered regular plots, and that the number of plots in the plot box is always six. Does this mean that if all six WMD plots enter the game, that the plot box will only have WMD plots?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although theoretically possible, it is rare for all 6 WMD plots to enter the same game. It would require good positioning when each card comes up, plus a favorable die roll at that time ("beating the odds" 3 times), plus Pakistan falling, all before the AI used a single nuke (since WMD plots are expended upon use).

Not saying it can't happen, but it is rare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha. So the answer is yes, but it probably won't happen.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.