6 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is there a errate somewhere? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A D
msg tools
mb
I have read that some tokens are misprinted, which ones and how? Is there a errata somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know about the second printing, or even the one that went to the stores. The first printing that was distributed in Essen had two enemy tokens (the same enemy appearing twice) misprinted, and WizKids also distributed stickers alongside that could be placed on those tokens to correct the misprints.

If you don't have stickers in your box, the chances are good that you don't have misprinted tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:
Don't know about the second printing, or even the one that went to the stores. The first printing that was distributed in Essen had two enemy tokens (the same enemy appearing twice) misprinted, and WizKids also distributed stickers alongside that could be placed on those tokens to correct the misprints.

If you don't have stickers in your box, the chances are good that you don't have misprinted tokens.

It was 3 tokens that was misprinted. Well, 1 token, but there are 3 of them. It is the Amotep gunners I think. Their resistance icon is wrong.

However, some copies sold at Essen were ok. I bought 9 copies and in one of them, the tokens were ok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal U
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I didn't get the stickers. I have fire attack and ice resistance. Should both be fire?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
muk83 wrote:
I didn't get the stickers. I have fire attack and ice resistance. Should both be fire?

Check out the back of the Walkthrough - that is correct. The Gunners do have Fire Attack and Ice Resistance.

Similarly, the Freezers have Ice Attack and Fire Resistance.

Looks like you got correct tokens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal U
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good to have the correct one.
Yesterday, actually today at 2 a.m. in the last castle I got purple Ice Mages and white Gunners. So I thought it's strange that one is ice + ice, and gunners are fire+ice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.