New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this is the right place for this.

I'm currently working towards putting a game out on Kickstarter. I've already got an artist working on the art for the game, and have recieved back quotes for production. The catch is, I don't have a logo ready for my publishing company.

I'm in the middle of filing my LLC paperwork for the company, and that should be ready in the next few weeks, but I want something to use for marketing purposes and branding of the company so that future releases are identifiable.

The catch to all of this is I'm not wanting to do too much out of pocket (in the middle of paying for a wedding). Is there someone willing to do a design on the front end for say 100 dollars, and recieve full payment for the remainder of the work on the back-end if/when the project funds? I obviously know that art is really hard work (I certainly can't do it) and feel sort of bad coming hat in hand here.

Thanks for your time, and if you are interested send me a geekmail. I'm looking for something in a cute/cartoony/Chibi style for the "mascot" of the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
i dont have much exp with this myself.. but if you want to keep costs low why not start a competition on BGG to design the logo... offering prizes to the one you like most as payment..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should come up with a company name and idea of what it is going to focus on before just asking for a logo. Logos usually represent in some way the games or use the company initials in them. Otherwise you're just asking for a lot of raw brainstormed designs that may not be what you really want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.