Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
just to confirm if I understood correctly:
1.) You can always buy any type 3 supporter (no doubles) OR the highest availible vp Supporter, right? I dont have to wait until all type 3- supporters are gone, before I can buy a noble?

2.) In the War phase you draw once and then every player has the chance to give soldier cubes (or loose guild cards)? Or do you draw for every player or only for the player whose deck is exhausted?

3.) If you want to use the guild cards, you use it the way the picture with the meeple indicate, right? I found the corresponding paragraph quite confusing.

regards
peer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peerchen wrote:
Hi,
1.) You can always buy any type 3 supporter (no doubles) OR the highest availible vp Supporter, right? I dont have to wait until all type 3- supporters are gone, before I can buy a noble?

2.) In the War phase you draw once and then every player has the chance to give soldier cubes (or loose guild cards)? Or do you draw for every player or only for the player whose deck is exhausted?

3.) If you want to use the guild cards, you use it the way the picture with the meeple indicate, right? I found the corresponding paragraph quite confusing.

regards
peer
Not official but 1) I believe nobles, church and merchant must be bought in order does not apply to the 3's.
2) draw once for everyone
3) only as in the picture
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenichi Tanabe
Japan
Suita-City
Osaka Japan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lorna wrote:
Peerchen wrote:
Hi,

regards
peer
Not official but 1) I believe nobles, church and merchant must be bought in order does not apply to the 3's.
2) draw once for everyone
3) only as in the picture

1) The first of Peer is right. You can buy any type of 3 supporters every time before the noble, church and merchant are out.

2) Lorna is right. It's once for everyone.

3) Lorna is right, too. Like /\ .

Thanks a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Sylvester
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers!
regards
peer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.