Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Trick of the Rails» Forums » General

Subject: Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be available at Gamestore Banesto or some other location for overseas customers?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Progmode wrote:
Will this be available at Gamestore Banesto or some other location for overseas customers?

It appears to have been available at Banesto. It looks like it is out of stock to me. I could be wrong. If you decide to place an order, I might be interested in jumping on.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
seppo21 wrote:
If you decide to place an order, I might be interested in jumping on.

Me too!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
seppo21 wrote:
Progmode wrote:
Will this be available at Gamestore Banesto or some other location for overseas customers?

It appears to have been available at Banesto. It looks like it is out of stock to me. I could be wrong. If you decide to place an order, I might be interested in jumping on.

Ah, so it does. I was looking at the Japon Brand specific site because of the String Railway offerings. My bad!

I guess I'll just have to ask.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Progmode wrote:
seppo21 wrote:
Progmode wrote:
Will this be available at Gamestore Banesto or some other location for overseas customers?

It appears to have been available at Banesto. It looks like it is out of stock to me. I could be wrong. If you decide to place an order, I might be interested in jumping on.

Ah, so it does. I was looking at the Japon Brand specific site because of the String Railway offerings. My bad!

I guess I'll just have to ask.

I hear people actually get responses from him. However, I've never received an answer to any email I've sent him. I hope you have better luck than I have.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone gets an order in I'd love a copy please
I never have any luck getting a response to my emails either from Banesto.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Chu
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Boardwalk Okayama may have some copies, I am now waiting their reply about stock
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the following reply from the OKAZU Brand staff:
Quote:
Hi Sean,

The first edition of "Trick of Rails" had sold out. But we are reprinting the game, and making English rule now.

We intend to ask some Japanese game shops that good at business with abroad (besides Banesto ).

And maybe we sell the game at Essen this year.

If it has become clear which shop will sell this game, I will write in the thread!

Regards, Ryoko Hayashi
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryoko Hayashi
Japan
Yokohama
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This Game is in stock at Banesto and BoardWark OKAYAMA (http://saitohobbygames.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=120...) now!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.