8 Posts

Pictomania» Forums » General

Subject: US Release Date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Johnson
msg tools
mb
I would like to give you my money. That's right, ALL THE MONEY. However, I cannot do so until you release it somewhere in the US...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konata
United States
Highlands Ranch
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing a bunch of crappy iOS pictionary ripoffs is making me want this even more. Let's get it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
Noticed there's a second edition coming out. I wonder (and hope!) if there is a second English edition on the way, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pegasus has worldwide rights, so hopefully they will get it to the US at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The timing is right, with DrawSomething taking up all my wife's free time. Make this happen NOW before the fad passes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Johnson
msg tools
mb
It seems so odd to me that it is so hard to find a US publisher for this. I know the board game market is difficult and full of extremely thin margins, but of all the games that have come around in the last few years, this seems like a slam dunk. As a drawing/party game, it appeals to a mass crowd, you could easily sell this in target, wal-mart, barnes and nobles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's now an official release date: March 18th.

https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/37387/new-game-round-stro...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm more than able to follow through... Just not for everyone, maybe just for you.
badge
No lights on the horizon, no sign of what's ahead. If it wasn't for your kindness lately, I'd never get out of bed.
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:
There's now an official release date: March 18th.

https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/37387/new-game-round-stro...

And you can preorder from Stronghold starting today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.