Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find the answer to these anywhere....

1. When the ERA ENDS card appears, does the faction draw a replacement card, AND do other factions continue to draw cards afterwards? The rulebook just says the game ends at the end of the forum phase, but not whether a replacement card is drawn etc.

2. In a solo or 2p game, does the Censor title get awarded, given that no prosecutions are used in that game?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Vald
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools

Since there is nothing to say you draw a new card to replace "ERA ENDS" I would interpret that to me you do not draw one.

The Censor title can be selected as spoils in a 1 or 2 player game.
There is a reference on the faction sequence of play cards that indicated their priority of choices for SPOILS, and Censor is listed there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:

1. When the ERA ENDS card appears, does the faction draw a replacement card, AND do other factions continue to draw cards afterwards? The rulebook just says the game ends at the end of the forum phase, but not whether a replacement card is drawn etc.

No you do not draw a replacement card: it is an event like all others. What makes you think that you would? However, the rest of the forum phase is played out so if any other event cards are to be drawn, they are drawn as normal.

Quote:
2. In a solo or 2p game, does the Censor title get awarded, given that no prosecutions are used in that game?

Yes. It still gives influence bumps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
philmcd wrote:

No you do not draw a replacement card: it is an event like all others. What makes you think that you would? However, the rest of the forum phase is played out so if any other event cards are to be drawn, they are drawn as normal.

Quote:

Yes. It still gives influence bumps.

I look on it as a place holder rather than an event, but thanks for clarifying.

This is a wonderful game, even solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
I look on it as a place holder rather than an event, but thanks for clarifying.

It gives a different mark for Persuasion attempts as well so it is an event so to speak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.