I found a Grand Mastermind at a local thrift store. But the rules are missing. Anybody can offer me a scanned copy?
How to play:
Aim of the game:
Try to get the combination of 4 color discs and four form discs with a minimum of tries what has been build up by your opponent behind a cover screen.
1 game board
1 cover screen
12 X 5 form discs with the motives:
Square, hexagon, triangle, pentagon and circle
12 X 5 large color discs in the colors:
red, black, yellow, blue and green
70 pins in the colors:
blue, white and black
How to get started:
Player A chooses and makes existing parts of 4 form discs and 4 color discs - without his opponent seeing this - and placed
this behind the cover screen.
His opponent B tries to discover the combination, pointing to the first row to the board he put 4 color discs and 4 form discs on the game board.
Player A gives Player B now the following instructions:
1. A plugged a black indicator pin in the small hole next to the row, this means that a pair of color and form is on the right position. One pair is always the combination color disc /form disc.
2. A plugged a white indicator pin in the small hole next to the row, that means that a combination color disc /form disc is correct, but its on the wrong place.
3. A plugged a blue indicator pin, this means that one either color disc or form disc is located at the right place.
The number of times that a player needs to figure out the combination,
is the measure for rating.
For the advanced grandmasters!
You can also take a shape or color field blank. This is equivalent to
a sixth color, or a sixth form.
- Last edited Thu Feb 7, 2013 11:44 am (Total Number of Edits: 10)
- Posted Tue Feb 5, 2013 11:18 pm