Subject: AGoT Replacement boards shipping soon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
-Edit- I am not affiliated with FFG - this is an e-mail I received because I put in for a replacement awhile back.

Greetings,

We have an update regarding your replacement board for A Game of Thrones: The Board Game Second Edition.

Fantasy Flight Games has received its shipment of replacement boards, and is now processing all requests in the order they were received. You should expect to see your request processed within 2-4 weeks, depending on your location.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and appreciate your understanding and support. As always, please contact us directly if you have any further questions or concerns, and good luck in your fight for the Iron Throne.

Sincerely,
FFG Customer Service Team
Fantasy Flight Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Best
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt,

I have the game and have the warping issue, but had not reached out to FFG yet. How do I go about getting a replacement?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send an email to FFG customer support? surpriselaugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
jaimeb wrote:
Matt,

I have the game and have the warping issue, but had not reached out to FFG yet. How do I go about getting a replacement?

Sorry for the confusion - I'm not affiliated with FFG. That's an e-mail I received that I was sharing for others who might be wondering about their replacements.

To receive a replacement, just send an e-mail to FFG's customer service. Kalar will take care of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Best
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MattShinners wrote:
jaimeb wrote:
Matt,

Sorry for the confusion - I'm not affiliated with FFG. That's an e-mail I received that I was sharing for others who might be wondering about their replacements.

To receive a replacement, just send an e-mail to FFG's customer service. Kalar will take care of you.

No worries, thanks for the assist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
salem .
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the 'we're sending out replacements' email too. Took a while, but looks like we're finally getting our replacements!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knight4
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
I contacted costumer service by e-mail last week (friday i think) and I am yet to receive an answer :/

How long did it take for you guys?
Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Knight4 wrote:
I contacted costumer service by e-mail last week (friday i think) and I am yet to receive an answer :/

Cheers

Same here - contacted them, no answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
Starkiller wrote:
Knight4 wrote:

Cheers

Same here - contacted them, no answer.

I took them about two weeks to get back to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Chounpanh
Canada
Unspecified
Ontario
flag msg tools
Yay, so glad to be getting this replacement board. I wonder how long until my order ships out and how long it'll take to get to me in Canada - hopefully closer to 2 weeks but I guess technically I'm 'international' so probably closer to 4 which totally blows.

Are we going to get tracking numbers when our replacement boards go out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knight4
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
They just emailed me back! Considering it took them two weeks to reply to you, i think i got lucky

Now it's only a matter of time until the board arrives

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Chounpanh
Canada
Unspecified
Ontario
flag msg tools
I'm curious, the email says to expect your order to be processed in 2-4 weeks. Does that mean that these won't be shipping for at least another 2-4 weeks, and THEN you have add more shipping time?

Could we get some clarification perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.