BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southeast

Subject: Lakeland, FL rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daryl Geddie
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Looking to see if there are any local board gaming groups in Lakeland. Most options I've found have been Tampa/Orlando areas.

Interested in all kinds of games. Typically playing Ascension, Dominion, Dungeon Run, Carcassonne, Catan, Mage Knight, Descent, Arkham and that general ilk...

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Dammer
United States
Auburndale
Florida
flag msg tools
My wife and I were just talking about the fact that everything goes on in Tampa and Orlando. We're in Auburndale but we are looking to possibly get together with a group to do a little gaming. She likes the lighter stuff but I'm usually up for anything.

I never thought about meetup, that would be a possibility. Send me a PM if you're interested in trying to get a group together.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dre Wamek
United States
ocala
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mandlbrot wrote:
Looking to see if there are any local board gaming groups in Lakeland. Most options I've found have been Tampa/Orlando areas.

Interested in all kinds of games. Typically playing Ascension, Dominion, Dungeon Run, Carcassonne, Catan, Mage Knight, Descent, Arkham and that general ilk...

Thanks.

I wished you lived closer cry cause I love Arkham Horror and Mage Knight. Me and
Will Cooper
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
Congratulations! You've found OverText.
badge
Well looky there, more OverText.
mbmbmbmbmb
live up by The Villages. Well me in The Villages (cause I apparently suck at The Game of Life) and him in Fruitland Park.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pellegrini
United States
Ocoee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Both me and the wife use this account.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's a bit of a hike, but I'm in Ocoee and I host pretty regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.