Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
AEG just posted the rules on Twitter: http://www.alderac.com/thunderstone/2012/02/22/thunderstone-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... and at 140 characters per post, it took quite a while. O.o
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Especially when you need to design 3 levels for each of those characters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Pride
Indonesia
Jakarta
DKI Jakarta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spot some mistakes (I think) at the card glossary. These cards explanation do not match their portrayed pictures, making it a little bit confusing:
- Blackflock Ravener
- Deepstrider
- Drua

Also, question for the react effect. After I did my react, do I refill my hand during active player's end of turn? I assume not (since no rule about that), but it's not clarified anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Alfred
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Interesting read of the new rules. Two things popped out at me that I hadn't noticed before.

1 - The regulars dungeon ability works with ANY polarm. There's already a +2 attack pike in the game that protects from battle effects.

2 - the thunderstone shards cannot be purchased. You only get two so it's a limited resource. I havn't seen a card that plays off this yet but expect in the future to see cards that boost when a thunderstone shard is in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reacting in itself does not cause your card to be discarded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Pride
Indonesia
Jakarta
DKI Jakarta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
Reacting in itself does not cause your card to be discarded.

But destroyed (Smuggler),so you'll have less hand at the start of your next turn? I guess that's the cost of reacting (with smuggler)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I must say that I am quite excited that there are scenarios with a story to them that connects with the title of the game. I think it adds a lot of value to the game and the concept of non-random village and dungeon setups. I am greatly looking forward to playing these scenarios!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Alfred
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thumbs up on scenarios. I much perfer them to random setups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.