Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Williams
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A new Necropolis is built, replacing an existing one. Any gold from the old one remains on the island. Is the gold taken at the next opportunity by the previous owner? The rules are vague.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have a Necropolis with 3 gold on it, and you were the high bidder on Hades, you could build a Necropolis. Which means mine gets removed, and placed on one of your islands. The 3 gold, however, stays on my island, which I will get on my next income phase. Any new troop/ship deaths will start putting gold on your Necropolis which you will get on the next income phase.

If anyone happens to take control of either of the islands with money on it, then the new owners will collect it at the income phase instead. I think that's what you were asking, does that answer your question?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Williams
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That answers it. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Lam
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Why could it happen like that? I suppose the income phrase happen before choosing God. So the changing hand should after the collection of the GP. Am I missinf something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.