Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Barbarian Prince» Forums » Rules

Subject: E044 vs. E184 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mbmbmb
Does the Resistance Talisman protect against the High Altar (result # 1)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess it is a decission between what a divine attack (that fire) or a magic attack. The god at the alter zaps the user so it isn't a normal combat attack.

I don't recall a definition as to what is a magic attack so I would say yes it can be used. I think that would be in with the intentioned use for this type of object.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
mbmbmb
wrrlykam wrote:
I guess it is a decission between what a divine attack (that fire) or a magic attack. The god at the alter zaps the user so it isn't a normal combat attack.

Yeah. I'm bringing in my years of playing D&D so I was torn between whether this is magic or not.

wrrlykam wrote:
I don't recall a definition as to what is a magic attack so I would say yes it can be used. I think that would be in with the intentioned use for this type of object.

Well, I decided to use it so the Priest lived. Too bad we both died later from Goblins !!!!!

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.