Popular Tags: [View All]
John blog
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

1)When the non ring bearer (player A) arrives at the last space, and survive the roll..does it mean the ring will be placed on mount doom?

after that does player A roll the threat dice again or the next player (b)(in order to destroy the ring)?

2) when player A (non-ring bearer) reached the last space at mount doom but fail to survive the die roll, is the ing still place on mount doom for player B to destroy...or the game ends right there?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thisaliensean wrote:
1)When the non ring bearer (player A) arrives at the last space, and survive the roll..does it mean the ring will be placed on mount doom?

I think that's the right way, though can't honestly recall the last time I've had to roll for the final space, I use the Ring to land on it (or past it) and thus don't have to roll there.

Quote:
after that does player A roll the threat dice again or the next player (b)(in order to destroy the ring)?

Yes, player A is the active player, so he will roll.

Quote:
2) when player A (non-ring bearer) reached the last space at mount doom but fail to survive the die roll, is the ing still place on mount doom for player B to destroy...or the game ends right there?

Player B would become the active player and roll.

Chris Lawson has an excellent FAQ page for LotR:

http://freespace.virgin.net/chris.lawson/rk/lotr/faq.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Brennan
Australia
St Ives, Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put a player aid (some while back) in the file section that is pretty detailed on setup, turn sequence, non-mordor end sequence and mordor end sequence. Maybe that'll help some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.