Subject: Japanese Epidemic card? What? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zsolt Ipacs
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I found a card in my box, that I just can't explain. It seems like an Epidemic card for Pandemic, in Japanese. It's mentioned nowhere in the rules, and a quick browse of the forums revealed nothing. Is it only in my set, or am I just missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bakterkommando wrote:
I found a card in my box, that I just can't explain. It seems like an Epidemic card for Pandemic, in Japanese. It's mentioned nowhere in the rules, and a quick browse of the forums revealed nothing. Is it only in my set, or am I just missing something?

Sorry but this mad me laugh!

But I can't help you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fábio Fontes
Portugal
Torres Vedras
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Most likely BattleCON came from the same manufacturers as Pandemic, and they mixed things up? Kind of a stretch, I know.

So long as nothing's missing, there's really nothing to worry about, eh? ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
bakterkommando wrote:

Maybe post a picture of it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Fontes wrote:
Most likely BattleCON came from the same manufacturers as Pandemic, and they mixed things up? Kind of a stretch, I know.

So long as nothing's missing, there's really nothing to worry about, eh? ^^

This is precisely the case, we have the same printing company as pandemic.
I would very much like to see a picture too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aitor
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Meanwhile... somewhere in Japan, someone is wondering what's the purpouse of the Hikaru Sorayama card that came in his/her copy of Pandemic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zsolt Ipacs
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Sorry for the quality, I'm not a photographer.

As far as I can tell, nothing is missing, and using the same printer explains it. Thanks for the answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hoffman
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bakterkommando wrote:

You have to fight in the disease corrupted land of Indines instead. I would come up with some witty back story or something if I was good at such things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
majora999 wrote:
bakterkommando wrote:

You have to fight in the disease corrupted land of Indines instead. I would come up with some witty back story or something if I was good at such things.

Fight the spread of infection--with your fists!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kurthl33t wrote:
Fight the spread of infection--with your fists!

This is just invoking Fist Of The North Star as a zombie flick now.

Zombies need to have their brains destroyed to stop them... so Kenshiro punches them and makes their heads explode!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol, awesome. I want to go check my box of cards now, I haven't gone through and opened everything yet hehehe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.