6 Posts

Le Havre» Forums » Strategy

Subject: 6734 points in a solo game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Miagi
msg tools
Haha, wanted to share this one, seems these buildings are a bit broken

I just got 6734 points in a solo game last night using the ZOO and the Fisherman's hut!

Please note: I did rig the start buildings, so first building to pop up was the ZOO, 2nd was the Fisherman's hut

How is easy: Just get wood/bricks build the market & Fishery. Then hop a few times between getting cattle and enough brick/wood to build 2 more buildings, sell those for your zoo, from then keep hopping between your zoo and your fishery till you get the Fisherman's hut, then continue hopping only between zoo and Fisherman's hut.

I ended up with 6673 fishes

I'm pretty sure you can make this a lot more effective if your rig your third and fourth building to be Inn > Fish Restaurant making 20.000 Franc out of your fishes, lol!

Pretty funny to see:
[01:02] CattleBruiser enters a building: Zoo
[01:02] CattleBruiser receives 2230 Francs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Adultman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.jasonbegy.com
badge
http://www.jasonbegy.com
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're going to rig the start buildings you can do better than that! I've done over 16k
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Are you all serious? I didn't know that such scores were possible, even "rigging" start buildings!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow surprise wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philihp Busby
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I used the Fisherman's Hut once in an actual game to win. I ended up tossing a few hundred fish over the bridge, IIRC. It is only broken if it comes out early, and no one contests you for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NICKOLAS GEORGOULIS
Greece
flag msg tools
did the same think... ended with 19911 fish and 26476 points-money
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.