Kyle Battle
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the successful release of our first game, Warlords of Europe, we have been hard at work on our second game, StelCon: Infinity. From a design standpoint, we have gone in a completely different direction from Warlords. It is a space based exploration/combat game for 2-6 players that also offers a team play option.

We have gone live on Kickstarter, so please check it out. We thank you in advance for your support!

Kyle Battle
Conquest Gaming LLC

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/47199147/stelcon-infinit...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Talorien
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Good pic of the prototype game, which the designer posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
BIG fan of what you guys did with Warlords of Europe, so I'll certainly be checking this out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Casey

Dallas
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll give this a shout as well. I've actually gotten to play the "prototype" twice, and really enjoyed it. Highly recommend anyone interested to give them support in the final days!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.