Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
264 Posts
[1]  Prev «  7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11  Next »  [11] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Complaint Department

Subject: The BJ Lillo Memorial Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: complaint [+] constant_state_of_purge [+] geekletion [+] [View All]
Darren M
Canada
High Level
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
mdp4828 wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
Maybe if your soapbox is taken out from under you, these conversations will be taken elsewhere.

Like back to the game forums? Which is where the presence of such conversations necessitated creating RSP in the first place. And RSP, whatever internal kerfluffles are going on in the moment, still seems to be serving its purpose vis a vis the game forums.

I agree entirely.

Controversial issues and topics will spring up like small forest fires throughout the site from time to time.

Inevitable and completely predictable.

If there is no place to dump them (such as RSP or imo even better... a "toilet hole" forum of some sort)... you'd be seeing the banhammer swung even more often and heavily than is now happening.

When literally thousands of people with a multitude of varying opinions on innumerable topics interact there will be conflicts as insults and comments are thrown about. Just like in any other community or area of society... online or FTF.

Conversations often branch off into tangential "non-gaming" areas from topics discussed in the forums. That's only natural as we (being the tens of thousands of users here) aren't all robots chatting just about favourite meeple colours and box farts all day long. Most humans do discuss other things beyond gaming here as well, to expect anything else is naive. It doesn't matter if RSP/ChitChat or another forum is there or not... those conversations (often heated and controversial) will still arise.

It's likely been very convenient for mods to be able to tag and dump inflammatory conversations into the current cesspit on the site which is obviously why it was created... to be able to get those flareups out of the general gaming areas of the site. Lose that ability and you have more problems, not less.

Personally I think having an even deeper cesspit where the most toxic can wallow and reside with near impunity would be a logical extension... come out of there with those conversations and they get smacked HARD... stay in there and they get essentially free reign... but ONLY behind those shit-stained, putrid curtains where they belong, writhing in their filthy effluence like the rotting, maggot-ridden scum they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Lemur wrote:
I think the question is - why would someone who doesn't normally use RSP *care* whether RSP exists?

I'm in the same boat - I don't use RSP often; but I have no desire to see it removed. I can simply not go there, if that's my choice.

Why should anyone else be able to make that choice for me?

Okay, I'm going to clear things up at least in regards to my own posts.

RSP serves useful purposes. It both quarantines those topics into their own forum lest it bleed out into other forums, which could lead to flame wars and all sorts of other issues. I too, like discussing some of the very issues you guys discuss. Remember, just because someone doesn't post on a regular basis doesn't mean some of us aren't lurking.

It also has had its own little community built up within it. This is fine, not that anyone needs me to point that out. What isn't fine is for RSP users to expect partial treatment. The Admins have already stated they aren't creating a non-modded forum. This means the rules that apply to Chit Chatters or the Feel the Love crowd also apply to RSP. There are a certain few misanthropes that wear getting flagged like a badge of honor. It isn't. It makes them miscreants. I'd have no problems whatsoever with RSP staying if those miscreants either left of their own volition or were banned. This is what the system is designed to generate, either improvement in behavior through negative reinforcement, or the forced removal of said miscreant. It matters not what I think, these are the rules set in place by the owner. It's what he wants.

You said "why should anyone else be able to make that choice for me?" I'm not able and never will. The Admins on the other hand, can. You'd think those miscreants would want to protect RSP by not giving it a bad rep due to their own actions, but sadly, it doesn't appear so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
mdp4828 wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
Maybe if your soapbox is taken out from under you, these conversations will be taken elsewhere.

Like back to the game forums? Which is where the presence of such conversations necessitated creating RSP in the first place. And RSP, whatever internal kerfluffles are going on in the moment, still seems to be serving its purpose vis a vis the game forums.

Just to address you specifically, the part of my post that you quoted, and perhaps others (I'm far from perfect, but open-minded), doesn't accurately and concisely convey my opinion or feelings on the matter. I think it might very well have been laced with a touch of bitterness, and that is a fine example of some of the irrationality and vitriol I've been referring to. If I could take it back and reword it, I would, but I'm just going to leave it as. I'm only human and besides, it's been quoted for posterity's sake. My apologies.

I do believe RSP serves a useful purpose. I don't personally use it for much, thus I wouldn't be heartbroke or upset if it disappeared, but I do understand why and how others might feel differently. Removing the forum entirely would be to the detriment of us all in one way or another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
hskrfn822 wrote:
Unfortunately, as long as the forum exists, it's going to draw irrational and immature people into the discussions, which then turns RSP into a something more like angry, frustrated arguments than a haven for intellectuals and thinkers. Solve how to separate the wheat from the chaff and this all becomes a non-issue. Just don't expect a non-moderated forum where disrespect is protected by any sort of idea of free speech.

I find this highly amusing coming from somebody how was incredibly disrespectful and insulting IMO and in the view of some other women who were reading one of the threads you posted in. Would you feel the same way if we had made sure the moderators saw your contributions and reacted with the "one size fits all" response?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Meerkat wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
Look, I don't expect anyone that is an RSP regular to agree with my sentiments. That's fine. We don't have to. Since I don't normally use RSP, I haven't gotten to know any of its users. When you get to know someone or something, attachments form. I don't think any of RSP's users want RSP to disappear, but it's clear that you guys are sick of what you perceive to be uneven moderation and bans.

What everyone needs to do is relax a bit, perhaps take a day or two to chill, then carry on a rational conversation with Matt. Find out what you disagree on, what you agree on, and see if there is ANY wiggle room for more freedom. If everyone stays nice and civil, who knows what might come of the conversation. The minute just one person becomes immature or irrational, the opportunity is lost. That's kinda the point I'm trying to make about RSP in general. I think that RSP is being made a scapegoat for the actions of a few bad apples. If RSP were nothing more than a forum for civilized discussion, I don't think there'd be an issue. Unfortunately, as long as the forum exists, it's going to draw irrational and immature people into the discussions, which then turns RSP into a something more like angry, frustrated arguments than a haven for intellectuals and thinkers. Solve how to separate the wheat from the chaff and this all becomes a non-issue. Just don't expect a non-moderated forum where disrespect is protected by any sort of idea of free speech.

I find this highly amusing coming from somebody how was incredibly disrespectful and insulting IMO and in the view of some other women who were reading one of the threads you posted in. Would you feel the same way if we had made sure the moderators saw your contributions and reacted with the "one size fits all" response?

Please stick to the topic. Like I said, I'm human. I found the joke I made in that thread to be humorous. I can see how someone might not, but at the time, I didn't think anything of it. If you found it offensive, I'm sorry for upsetting you. If you'd like to discuss it further, feel free to geekmail. My sensitivities to certain things have been dulled by some of the things I've been exposed to both in real life and on the Internet. I also don't often take enough time to think before I post. That's a lethal combo in forums.

So whether you accept it or not, an apology is deserved. My sincerest apologies. In the interest in not offending any more people than I already have, I'll go delete the post now.

Edit: Posts deleted. Clearly I was having problems deciding what was inappropriate and offensive and what was not. Sometimes that fact scares me, but I am who I am and all I can do is attempt to be a bit more sensitive in the future.

That being said, I don't know why what I said would be amusing. Hypocritical, yes. I know the rules though and had the Mods felt my post to be worthy of a ban, I'd have sucked it up and taken my ban. Not my site, not my rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
hskrfn822 wrote:
Meerkat wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
Look, I don't expect anyone that is an RSP regular to agree with my sentiments. That's fine. We don't have to. Since I don't normally use RSP, I haven't gotten to know any of its users. When you get to know someone or something, attachments form. I don't think any of RSP's users want RSP to disappear, but it's clear that you guys are sick of what you perceive to be uneven moderation and bans.

What everyone needs to do is relax a bit, perhaps take a day or two to chill, then carry on a rational conversation with Matt. Find out what you disagree on, what you agree on, and see if there is ANY wiggle room for more freedom. If everyone stays nice and civil, who knows what might come of the conversation. The minute just one person becomes immature or irrational, the opportunity is lost. That's kinda the point I'm trying to make about RSP in general. I think that RSP is being made a scapegoat for the actions of a few bad apples. If RSP were nothing more than a forum for civilized discussion, I don't think there'd be an issue. Unfortunately, as long as the forum exists, it's going to draw irrational and immature people into the discussions, which then turns RSP into a something more like angry, frustrated arguments than a haven for intellectuals and thinkers. Solve how to separate the wheat from the chaff and this all becomes a non-issue. Just don't expect a non-moderated forum where disrespect is protected by any sort of idea of free speech.

Please stick to the topic. Like I said, I'm human. I found the joke I made in that thread to be humorous. I can see how someone might not, but at the time, I didn't think anything of it. If you found it offensive, I'm sorry for upsetting you. If you'd like to discuss it further, feel free to geekmail. My sensitivities to certain things have been dulled by some of the things I've been exposed to both in real life and on the Internet. I also don't often take enough time to think before I post. That's a lethal combo in forums.

So whether you accept it or not, an apology is deserved. My sincerest apologies. In the interest in not offending any more people than I already have, I'll go delete the post now.

Edit: Posts deleted. Clearly I was having problems deciding what was inappropriate and offensive and what was not. Sometimes that fact scares me, but I am who I am and all I can do is attempt to be a bit more sensitive in the future.

That being said, I don't know why what I said would be amusing. Hypocritical, yes. I know the rules though and had the Mods felt my post to be worthy of a ban, I'd have sucked it up and taken my ban. Not my site, not my rules.

Amusing as in "irony" amuses me at times.

As an FYI I don't think the mods saw your post. As I said in the thread itself I don't look to mods to silence those I don't agree with. I don't use the red x very often. I think I have used it twice and in both cases it was simply to get something insulting moved from the women's forum to RSP, not to get the person "moderated".

I am not sure how I feel about your deleting it now... the damage to the person I think it actually hurt has been done, and the perfect example of how even in a serious thread about the topic people think joking is ok kind of was a strong point for my side. Not that anybody seemed to note that except those of us who were offended.

But that is neither here nor there. It is done now.

However as offensive as I found your post, it WASN'T moderation worthy in my opinion, but I don't think several of the other posts that have gotten people booted were moderation worthy either.

Which is exactly the point.

When you have diverse people talking about anything, even games, flare ups are going to happen.

Moderation is required, but it is always going to upset some people. Some because they think it is too much, some because they think it is too little.

Talking about what we like and dislike is part of the process as well. If you don't give feedback, than people don't know what is being productive vs. counter productive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Meerkat wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
Meerkat wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:

Amusing as in "irony" amuses me at times.

As an FYI I don't think the mods saw your post. As I said in the thread itself I don't look to mods to silence those I don't agree with. I don't use the red x very often. I think I have used it twice and in both cases it was simply to get something insulting moved from the women's forum to RSP, not to get the person "moderated".

I am not sure how I feel about your deleting it now... the damage to the person I think it actually hurt has been done, and the perfect example of how even in a serious thread about the topic people think joking is ok kind of was a strong point for my side. Not that anybody seemed to note that except those of us who were offended.

But that is neither here nor there. It is done now.

However as offensive as I found your post, it WASN'T moderation worthy in my opinion, but I don't think several of the other posts that have gotten people booted were moderation worthy either.

Which is exactly the point.

When you have diverse people talking about anything, even games, flare ups are going to happen.

Moderation is required, but it is always going to upset some people. Some because they think it is too much, some because they think it is too little.

Talking about what we like and dislike is part of the process as well. If you don't give feedback, than people don't know what is being productive vs. counter productive.

Sounds perfectly reasonable and agreeable. If you'd like, I can geekmail a personal apology to the person you mention. On second thought, that person would probably prefer to remain anonymous. At the very least, assuming you feel it would be both warranted and appreciated, please send my humblest apologies and regards. I try as much as possible to stay civil and mature, but sometimes I act on childish impulses when if I were to take the time to think for a second or two, I'd think better of it. Like I said, I am human and I make mistakes, but I personally try to clear any misunderstandings up, admit fault when I'm wrong, apologize and make amends when possible. I screwed up, feel guilt and remorse, and very much wish I could convey that in some way to anyone I've upset.

I think on that note, I'm going to leave this thread and issue alone. Although I believe I was making some sense and had some decent points, I'm not sure anyone's going to give much credence to them when I'm showing signs of hypocrisy. Adios, everyone. Maybe I'll pop back in sometime in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HOLY CRAP I GOT THUMBED BY A GHOST
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
DWTripp wrote:
And since Frank left on his own, calling him a cocksucking little Aussie twit can't be actionable because, well, there is no Frank La Terra here.

A man of your vintage should know that no good villan is ever really gone forever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Larkin
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
HOLY CRAP I GOT THUMBED BY A GHOST

(Hands Kuhrusty the anatomically-correct doll)

Show us where the ghost touched you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hskrfn822 wrote:
The Message wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
The Message wrote:
perfalbion wrote:
The Message wrote:
Saying that this is "just a gaming site" misses the point completely in terms of why this place has been so successful, because it isn't just a gaming site. It's an online society which just happens to have gaming as the foundation.

I think you're dramatically under-selling the importance of gaming as the foundation for the community pieces of the equation. We are not here because we just randomly came together on some social network - we're here because this site appeals to our interest in games and provides a good forum to build on that common interest.

This is a gaming site. One that happens to provide for other types of interactions to support the community, but a gaming site nonetheless. If it weren't I suspect that 99% of the members wouldn't be here.

But there's a difference between saying that the gaming aspect is fundamental and saying that the social aspect isn't. This site is an incredible game database, there's no question about that. However, the community is what takes it to the next level. To say this is "just" a gaming site, however important that aspect may be, is simply incorrect. I know if this ever became "just" a gaming site I wouldn't be here several hours a day.

My town is a community, but it too has rules and laws I have to abide by if I want to continue to be a part of it.

How is that a response to what I was saying?

You know, if I have to explain it, it loses something, but here we go.

You said that BGG is more than just a database. I agree. You said community is what takes it to the next level. Again, I agree. You stated that it would be incorrect to say that this is just a gaming site. I too, agree. You said that if this ever became just a gaming site, you wouldn't be here several hours a day. I can't relate to you in that regard because I choose to limit how much time I spend on the Internet. Call me dull and boring, but I prefer to converse in person vs. typing cold, soulless words into a text field.

We agree that community is what makes BGG great. When I made the post you quoted, it was analogous, or at least intended to be, to the topic at hand, which was BJ's "ban", which seemed to me to be self-induced. Both my hometown and BGG are communities. Both have rules we're expected to follow. If you don't, you face discipline. Ignorance of the rules isn't going to protect me from being arrested and jailed in my town for certain crimes, and ignorance won't protect people from getting banned for ban evasion here.

Nobody here had control over BJ's actions but him. Why waste time arguing over things beyond our control? If we disagree with how moderation is handled here on BGG, we can let the powers that be know, but after that, it's out of our hands. Protests and hyperbolic displays of anger and frustration aren't the most rational ways of making one's voice heard, yet that's mostly what's being posted.

That still isn't really a connected response to the tangent you replied to, which is whether or not it's alright to just strip out sections of the BGG community since it's "just" a gaming site. It makes sense in response to other posts though, which is why I was wondering why you chose that one to reply to.

Anyways, this whole thread is, like, totally outdated and uncool. BJ shall rise again on the seventh day (and hopefully Koldfoot will be there too at some point, still haven't seen confirmation of that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
And since Frank left on his own, calling him a cocksucking little Aussie twit can't be actionable because, well, there is no Frank La Terra here.

A man of your vintage should know that no good villan is ever really gone forever.

I was relieved to discover you weren't really dead. I don't trust FaceBook because I figured one of your Aussie criminal cronies jacked your account after disposing of your body.

Oh, and you aren't a villain. We're on the same team and it's definitely the other guys who are the villains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
MENTE, MANU ET INSTRUMENTUM
mbmbmbmbmb

Tripp c. 1910

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Darilian wrote:
I'm going to miss BJ.

But I wonder why it took everyone so long to notice he was gone. Or to noticed that he had deleted all his content.

He was given his suspension on February 11th. He started deleting all his stuff the very next day. I tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted. Then he gave all his Geek Gold to Jarred (probably for that one-night stand) and then I whined that he didn't give any to me, so Jarred gave me some of it, and now I'm just waiting for Jarred to pop into this thread so I can give it back.

Anyway . . . February 11th. Almost a month ago. Or, almost thirty days.

I gave you 82 of it and the total was 82 and some change, so I kept a few cents as a handling charge. For the record.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Message wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
nexttothemoon wrote:
Has the thought actually crossed anyone's mind here on BGG to have a section (a sub-section within RSP for example) that requires an 18+ verification to participate in?

That specific area (and only that area) would be basically off-limits to any and all moderation (except maybe the most violent, disgusting racist/sexist remarks/comments)... but again that area would have a much, much more tolerant level of moderation so that it's almost "everything goes" in that zone and you are specifically made aware of that when you enter... enter at your own risk and realize it's the "virulent zone" of the community so only the truly thick-skinned should tread there.

Just a thought as you could then really enforce the high levels of toughened moderation in the generalized areas if you had that restricted and cordoned off "sandboxed war zone" where people could do all their dirty deeds with each other.

They have thought about it and then dismissed the idea. This is a board game site, not an RSP site. RSP, as it is right now, including the moderation, is the most they've been willing to offer RSP people. Many Admins have already expressed that they'd prefer it disappear, along with it's topics/threads.

And if people keep on whining and abusing people it will get removed. Tghere are gaming forums thyat function perfectly well with a zero tolerance approach to off topic posts. I think those who want RSP shuld be gratfull to BGG for allowing them to discuse off topic matters at all.

I first came to BGG looking for information, but I only stayed because of the community. That probably describes the experience of a significant portion of the user base. Saying that this is "just a gaming site" misses the point completely in terms of why this place has been so successful, because it isn't just a gaming site. It's an online society which just happens to have gaming as the foundation.

And a functiinng society has rules. At the end of the day I don't think any one is saying we should not have RSP. But that does not mean it should be tea time in the monkey hoouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lemur wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
The Message wrote:
perfalbion wrote:
The Message wrote:
Saying that this is "just a gaming site" misses the point completely in terms of why this place has been so successful, because it isn't just a gaming site. It's an online society which just happens to have gaming as the foundation.

I think you're dramatically under-selling the importance of gaming as the foundation for the community pieces of the equation. We are not here because we just randomly came together on some social network - we're here because this site appeals to our interest in games and provides a good forum to build on that common interest.

This is a gaming site. One that happens to provide for other types of interactions to support the community, but a gaming site nonetheless. If it weren't I suspect that 99% of the members wouldn't be here.

But there's a difference between saying that the gaming aspect is fundamental and saying that the social aspect isn't. This site is an incredible game database, there's no question about that. However, the community is what takes it to the next level. To say this is "just" a gaming site, however important that aspect may be, is simply incorrect. I know if this ever became "just" a gaming site I wouldn't be here several hours a day.

My town is a community, but it too has rules and laws I have to abide by if I want to continue to be a part of it.

Or, you'll leave. Which I think is what some people are saying here.

To continue the metaphor - if enough people leave the town, it ceases to be vibrant (along with a host of other issues that, quite honestly, would be too silly to include here).

But nmost BBG'ers can operate withing the rules. It's like saying I should be allowed to shout Piive in the sreet becaseu if we can't all the Homophobes will leave town. At the end of the day just how important is RSP to most users?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hskrfn822 wrote:
Lemur wrote:
hskrfn822 wrote:
The Message wrote:
perfalbion wrote:
The Message wrote:

Or, you'll leave. Which I think is what some people are saying here.

To continue the metaphor - if enough people leave the town, it ceases to be vibrant (along with a host of other issues that, quite honestly, would be too silly to include here).

I seriously hope you're not suggesting that BGG would somehow cease to be "vibrant" because of the loss of RSP or its denizens. That's just comedic. Rhetoric is great, but the average RSP thread is so laced with hyperbole, vitriol and irrationality, I honestly can't see how it benefits the BGG community beyond giving the undesired a place to hang out and be closed-minded and opinionated.

Its a Ghetto for those who want to argue about unrealted topics (odd how chit chat does not have many od these isuesf. I doubdt BGG would n tice its loss, or the small number if users who would leave due to its absecen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterCranky wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

He's dead to RSP, a memory that like hyperbole will vanish in the rain.

Wrong AGAIN!

Not when I posted IT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dammit, Drew. I dumped that GG on you fair and square. That's blood money, man! Now post something witty so I can give it back again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Dammit, Drew. I dumped that GG on you fair and square. That's blood money, man! Now post something witty so I can give it back again.

Que Music - (from West Side Story - all about bloody feuds even)

"I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any one who isn't me tonight."

There. Now you can give all that GG to me. whistle

(Though since BJ is coming back... seems he might want it after all)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He is risen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Meerkat wrote:
Que Music - (from West Side Story - all about bloody feuds even)

"I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any one who isn't me tonight."

There. Now you can give all that GG to me. whistle

(Though since BJ is coming back... seems he might want it after all)

That's actually one of my favorites to do in falsetto on karaoke night.

We so need to do a Karaoke night someday. You, Jarred, Wray and me!! It will be Legend - (wait for it) - DARY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren M
Canada
High Level
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Expecting Barnes and Weeks to randomly wander into a thread somewhere on BGG now as well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell
Netherlands
Zutphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is this a happy ending or not?
Dammit, I need to be told!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
collapsing wave wrote:
So is this a happy ending or not?
Dammit, I need to be told!

Very Happy!! All is well with BGG and its players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11  Next »  [11] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.