Hide
3 Posts

All Things Zombie: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Pre-orders through LnL games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikel not
msg tools
Does anyone know when they will be available? I never did a pre-order and am a little unsure any info would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike, I believe you can probably find ATZ 2nd now. I think my FLGS has a copy on the shelves.

LNLP P-500 is typical of many companies in this hobby (and there are variations), in that the game is offered before production at a discount to ensure there are sufficient buyers to fund the production costs. LNLP does not charge credit cards until the game is sent to the printers.

My first experience with any P-500 was ATZ. It took two years till I got my copy. That's the deal with P-500, it's totally dependent on the number of orders that come in. Some companies post their projections and update the number of orders they already have, LNLP doesn't bother. It's not a secret, you can ask Mark Walker, and he'll tell you, he just doesn't bother with automatic updates, because frankly, the last 20 preorders can take as long as the first 150.

The quickest way to get at least a blurb of info is on LNLP's Facebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikel not
msg tools
Mike,

Thanks for the quick reply. How can I tell the difference from 1st ATZ to 2nd. Also can you give me info on a place I can order from. It looks like LnL just started the P-500. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.