Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like the ol' "short term memory loss" to me.

Here's the text copied from the first card:
Quote:

Rules - How to Play

Object: To grow the most plants in your garden.

Play: Shuffle the Cards, then deal each player seven cards facedown. The remainder of the cards should be stacked facedown in the center of the table. Also, each player needs to have a space in front of him (or her) to build a garden. The garden can hold up to, and should never exceed, five cards.

The player to the left of the dealer takes the first turn, then play continues clockwise. When taking a turn, select a card from the deck and then either play or discard one card from your hand. If the deck runs out, continue playing without drawing cards. If you cannot play, then you must discard a card.

The round ends when a player has five plant cards in his garden (or all players run out of cards). Add the number of pot plants in each garden to each player's score. Keep playing rounds until at least one player reaches 50 points. The player with the highest score wins. If there is a tie, play another round.

One part seems somewhat unclear and poorly worded to me, "When taking a turn, select a card from the deck..." This should say "On your turn, draw the top card from the draw pile..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
D Beau wrote:

Rules - How to Play

Object: To grow the most plants in your garden.

Play: Shuffle the Cards, then deal each player seven cards facedown. The remainder of the cards should be stacked facedown in the center of the table. Also, each player needs to have a space in front of him (or her) to build a garden. The garden can hold up to, and should never exceed, five cards.

The player to the left of the dealer takes the first turn, then play continues clockwise. When taking a turn, select a card from the deck and then either play or discard one card from your hand. If the deck runs out, continue playing without drawing cards. If you cannot play, then you must discard a card.

The round ends when a player has five plant cards in his garden (or all players run out of cards). Add the number of pot plants in each garden to each player's score. Keep playing rounds until at least one player reaches 50 points. The player with the highest score wins. If there is a tie, play another round.

I believe there is an error. The last sentence should read, "If there is a tie, toast a bowl and play another round." mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Duyck
United States
Brookfield
flag msg tools
With that game the major rule is just a good roll.

Joint strategies can also come in handy i heard.

/California mode off
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talmadge
United States
Clinton
CT
flag msg tools
REFEREE MADNESS
badge
I'm wasting your time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 3 rules. Puff, puff, give.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This probably ought to be moved to the Deluxe Weed! page, seeing as how it's the only post ever made regarding the game. It might never get another opportunity to have it's very own forum thread!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bedard
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
thank you everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Deluxe Weed Rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hartman jr
msg tools
Hello,

One part I m still struggled with bugs part. End up had family argue over it so I fed up need clarify so HELP!

If someone place the bugs on the plant for next turn thus if person had infected plant fail to do saving the planet from the big mean losing your plant and your turn same time?

One person said yes I can't place any card down or special cards to other farming cuz consider it's my card that someone placed on my plant. Common sense it s not my turn?

I adisageed that's part so cuz it s not my card place my own plant not making any sense techincally common sense

Please help help help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.