Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As title says...

I am interested in trying the battleground game starting in the historical factions. Rome vs. Carthague sounds nice enough but since I already own some games in the same theme (Commands & Colors: Ancients and Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage) I may be more interested in Macedonians vs. Persians or Aztecs vs. Spain.

If those are coming out soon I may wait a little. Thanks for any info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately we've hit a pretty serious snag on the art. When we do historical factions we have to commission 3-d models of much of the equipment because it doesn't sell well enough for it to have already been made for the regular CGI market. Our modeler has had to withdraw due to other commitments and we're still working to replace her.

If you come to the YMG forums, however, you might befriend the folks who are working on those sets and get artless proxies to play with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Block-Schwenk
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Update: work is resuming on the Alexander the Great and Persia factions. I'm not directly involved, but my best guess is they'll be out late spring or summer 2013.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very happy with the historical stuff.

I would like some siege stuff though. Generic towers and walls with a cost (moats would cost too,) ladders and siege towers, catapults, ballistas, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls