Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Vujovic
United States
Sugar Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
"The Leavetaking" - Michael Whelan planned for this piece to be a large "preliminary" to a new work in his Passage series that he would paint in oils. He wanted the design of the robe on the sand to suggest the drawing of water back into the sea.
badge
"Passage: The Avatar" - Initially inspired by a few notes from a Pink Floyd instrumental track, THE AVATAR came to Michael Whelan while he was floating in a sensory deprivation tank.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the folks at TimeWellSpent. I hadn't used them for my OLGS needs before (that task has fallen to CSI, B&B and Miniature Market), but for this particular order they were the only store that had all of the games I was looking for in stock, and most of their prices were comparable to the lowest prices I found elsewhere. I picked up Defenders of the Realm, Rallyman, Outpost, Hawaii and Takenoko.

A few hours after I ordered, I called and asked Dave if he could add Target Earth to my order, and he said "No problem!" The package arrived 4 business days later in fantastic shape - I could tell the packaging was done with great care.

However, to my surprise, when I opened the box I found that Dave had thrown in the Barbarian expansion for DotR for free! Definitely unexpected, and it capped off a very pleasant shopping experience.

I will definitely include TimeWellSpent in my shortlist of go-to online game stores in the future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only had one order from them, but it was a perfect experience. I definitely consider them when I am compiling a large order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony W
United States
Long Beach, CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I love TWS! I order from them all the times. Great prices and customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Gamer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might check them out after hearing your good experience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom, Thor, and Dave - no reason to shop anywhere but those three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have found their selection, pricing and responsiveness to be top notch as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.