Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the core game (revised). Seems there's only 6 "bridge" scenarios. Are there any extra online to download, or do you just make up your own with the points system?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Peters
United States
Saint Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can make your own or buy any of the campaign expansions (Cerberus, Seelowe, etc) which all contain, in addition to new bits and pieces, rulebooks which expand the base rules as well as new scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A simple bridge scenario I've played and enjoyed is to have each side start on opposite sides of the bridge, and the winner is whoever has the most APs worth of units on the bridge at the end of round 8. Creates some nice conflict as each side fights to take and hold the bridge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Fleming
Vietnam
Hanoi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am in the same boat as Colin. I like the ideas of goals, a campaign that is given in the scenarios. I found something called "Operation Ghostlight" which has a 4 level scenario and also introduces burnable forests as a new tile set. They even made a professional looking pdf for it.

Here is a link:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?e...

Take care and have a great day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.