Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After the final income collection, I find myself with 1 debt token (-1 pt) and 1 piece of gold (+2 pts). Do I have to use that gold to pay off the debt, or can I hold the debt and net an extra point?

I suspect that you can keep the gold and net the extra point. Basically it means you would only pay off that last debt token if you have the money and not enough trade tokens to make another gold....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gilberg
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teravos wrote:
After the final income collection, I find myself with 1 debt token (-1 pt) and 1 piece of gold (+2 pts). Do I have to use that gold to pay off the debt, or can I hold the debt and net an extra point?

I suspect that you can keep the gold and net the extra point. Basically it means you would only pay off that last debt token if you have the money and not enough trade tokens to make another gold....

Yup. Exactly so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kvenosdel wrote:
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.

What they said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.

What they said.

I agree with Seth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.

What they said.

I agree with Seth.

I see your point of view. I concur.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Holle
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
kvenosdel wrote:
DoomTurtle wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.

What they said.

I agree with Seth.

I agree with the guy who agrees with Seth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wilson
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bholle wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
DoomTurtle wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.

What they said.

I agree with Seth.

This is a really tall pyramid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Speedyox wrote:
bholle wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
DoomTurtle wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.

What they said.

I agree with Seth.

Indeed the pyramid is tall. I agree but not with Seth. I disagree with him. As for the OP I agree with the guy that Seth agrees with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thoia wrote:
Speedyox wrote:
bholle wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
DoomTurtle wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.

What they said.

I agree with Seth.

Indeed the pyramid is tall. I agree but not with Seth. I disagree with him. As for the OP I agree with the guy that Seth agrees with.

I don't agree that this is a pyramid. The term is "Ziggurat."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Myers
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kvenosdel wrote:
thoia wrote:
Speedyox wrote:
bholle wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
DoomTurtle wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
kvenosdel wrote:
Gilby wrote:
Teravos wrote:

Yup. Exactly so.

What Tim said.

What they said.

I agree with Seth.

I don't agree that this is a pyramid. The term is "Ziggurat."

I could see it as a step pyramid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.