Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

Sorry for the horrific delay but I got swamped with work, a new project I'm starting, then a wicked cold. But I'm happy to announce that the 1.0.1 version of the module and Kozure's Commonwealth forces extension are now available on the Vassal page!

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Band_of_Brothers:_Sc...

Here are the details:

The official module is now at v1.0.1. Improvements include updated and more consistent UI, minor graphic updates, added "Op Fire" stop button (as requested), added (unofficial) Commonwealth player selection in pulldown.

The unofficial extension is also listed as 1.0.1 and includes: Commonwealth and elite German infantry units, Commonwealth CP markers, Commonwealth Decoy/Conceal markers, and Commonwealth Victory Hex markers, all fantastically designed by Kozure.

Note: The extension is NOT required for official play, and has been uploaded with permission of designer.

If anyone finds any bugs, please let me know and I'll get them patched up. Go grab them and enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is the stop button?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
In the top bar with all of the other icons ... it's a stop sign icon and pushes a message into the text field. Do you not see it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh there it is :)
By the way is there any interest in using terrain tiles to make your own scenarios?
Bob and I were doing this to help those who want to design some fan made stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
César Moreno
Spain
Castellon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
May I suggest some improvements for next module version:

* Highlight activated unit; for those of us who play with such small resoluton that we cannot see hex names.

* Area of effect (vassal piece trait) on artillery chits.

* Tidy up scenario cards My OCD makes my want to cry when i see units all around, many times over setup instructions. Ok this one is not important.

* There are at least one typo on scen #9 amercan setup. There's no hex with code 4I5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.