Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems as though this game is not available - neither through any FLGS I've called so far in the SoCal area, nor through any of the major online retailers. Does anyone know if a reprint is to be expected? I'm sad I discovered this game a little too late, as it's right up my alley and would like to pick up a copy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There IS a second printing coming! It's currently at the printers in China right now!! Huzzah! But it still means we're a few months away from getting it into stores in North America - so hold tight - we'll keep everyone updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jcormier wrote:
There IS a second printing coming! It's currently at the printers in China right now!! Huzzah! But it still means we're a few months away from getting it into stores in North America - so hold tight - we'll keep everyone updated.

Thanks for the quick reply, Jay. I appreciate it. Do you know if there will be any changes to any aspect of the game - i.e. manufacturer, components, artwork, rules updates, etc...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Same printers (Panda - so great!)
Same art, same components - same everything...except - based on questions we got from the first printing, we went back and clarified some rules in the rulebook. So no changes to the rules - just making them more clear. And there's an icon on the front of the box that says it was the Dice Hate Me game of the year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sen-Foong Lim
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kevin, if you're willing to ship from Canada, I know of a *single* copy at my FLGS - they ordered a whack because a ton of people bought the game through them.

L.A. Mood is the name of the store. They're really not an on-line retailer though.

www.lamoodcomics.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pacman88k wrote:
It seems as though this game is not available - neither through any FLGS I've called so far in the SoCal area, nor through any of the major online retailers. Does anyone know if a reprint is to be expected? I'm sad I discovered this game a little too late, as it's right up my alley and would like to pick up a copy...

When it does re-release, we will have a fantastic launch package. Make sure you get our emails so you don't miss it though!

http://playtmg.com/pages/monthly-newsletter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
omar
Switzerland
commugny
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jcormier wrote:

How about Europe?

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sen-Foong Lim
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question...We'll have to ask the good doctor...

Dr. Mayhem! Paging Dr. Mayhem!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zurzu wrote:
jcormier wrote:

How about Europe?

Thanks,

We have some potential publishing partners that would bring non-English copies throughout Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to thank 'everyone' who replied, I was able to track down a copy. I'm happy to support the designers and TMG. I've also ordered the second edition of Homesteaders, too, and I can't wait to receive them in the mail!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
pacman88k wrote:

When it does re-release, we will have a fantastic launch package. Make sure you get our emails so you don't miss it though!

http://playtmg.com/pages/monthly-newsletter

Launch package, eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genevieve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
Cool, I have subscribed and looking forward to this game and that launch package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I play with Blue
mbmbmbmbmb
Tasty Minstrel Games just put out their latest newsletter and said that the Belfort reprint should arrive stateside in about 6 weeks. So I think probably another 2 weeks for the shipping container to clear customs and get to FLGS and finally see it on store shelves. I have attached the link to it below.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b6c6621585cb5a03970bd486...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Berndt
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know yet if Belfort will be available at a discount price at OLGS's once the second printing arrives, or will it only be available through Tasty Minstrel direct or FLGS's?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nberndt wrote:
Do we know yet if Belfort will be available at a discount price at OLGS's once the second printing arrives, or will it only be available through Tasty Minstrel direct or FLGS's?

It doesn't appear to be on Game Salute's list of exclusive titles so I'd expect it to be available through OLGS's.

http://shop.gamesalute.com/collections/select-stores-exclusi...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nberndt wrote:

Yes, it will be, but stay tuned for what is happening when we launch...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
nberndt wrote:

I can't tell if that's good news or bad, lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Berndt
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
nberndt wrote:

I saw in your recent newsletter that Belfort is on the boat from China. Any idea what that means for when this will be available for purchase? When your launch spectacular will be announced? When this would be available at OLGS's?

Thanks again. Looking forward to getting my hands on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nberndt wrote:
DrMayhem wrote:
nberndt wrote:

I saw in your recent newsletter that Belfort is on the boat from China. Any idea what that means for when this will be available for purchase? When your launch spectacular will be announced? When this would be available at OLGS's?

Thanks again. Looking forward to getting my hands on this.

Soon, very soon... Mid June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it come to Europe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also curious about the availability of the 3 bonus guilds. How will those be offered?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Berndt
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:

Soon, very soon... Mid June.

Sorry - just to clarify - does that mean the game will be available in mid-June, or that the pre-orders will start in mid-June?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkeyman wrote:
I'm also curious about the availability of the 3 bonus guilds. How will those be offered?

Their will be launch package that offers them, and I will be providing some to BGG for their store and possibly to The Dice Tower.

This has not been 100% determined yet though.

MIchael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Berndt
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting pretty close to mid-June - any updates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
And now it's past mid June. Any word on the restocks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.